Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a Minecraft for windows 10 license for my son. I dad and my son is 10 years. To install this program, I have to do this because... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThermalFlame2, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Minecraft

Hello,

I bought a Minecraft for windows 10 license for my son.

I dad and my son is 10 years.

To install this program, I have to do this because Windows says the son is too young.

When I then log in to my son's account, I can't find Minecraft for Windows.

what should I do so my son get the program on his user?

Kind Regards, Fredrik

:)

ThermalFlame2, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
  6. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Xbox X shuts down when I play Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X shuts down when I play Minecraft: Hi when I play minecraft on xbox one X. Every few mins the game will stutter,freeze then the console will shut down. Only happens on Minecraft.(1.12.1) I was on the beta programme but removed...
  3. Minecraft gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft gamertag: It won't let me change my gamertag on my NINTENDO SWITCH after I signed into minecraft *for the category stuff there were no switch stuff so I picked xbox and games but that's not my issue atm...
  4. minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft: i cant play minecraft because it says how my account is set up a574bf28-8a95-4d99-9cb2-6d47f6a394f3
  5. Minecraft world deleted for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world deleted for no reason: My minecraft world had so much progress and me and my friends dedicated all our time on Xbox to that world and today it randomly isn’t showing up. My world is deleted. Please help me...
  6. No me llegan invitaciones ni puedo invitar (Minecraft) [Translate] I can't get invitations...

in XBoX on Mobile
    No me llegan invitaciones ni puedo invitar (Minecraft) [Translate] I can't get invitations...: Hola buenas tardes un saludo a todos. Les comento que sucede lo siguente, en un principio compré Minecraft en la Play Store, me hice una cuenta Xbox para jugar online con mi novia, al principio...
  7. Minecraft/ no puedo jugar multijugador mediante xbox live [Translate] Minecraft/ I can't...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft/ no puedo jugar multijugador mediante xbox live [Translate] Minecraft/ I can't...: Cuando intento jugar con un amigo en un mundo creado por mi mediante Xbox live, me aparece un mensaje que dice "El aspecto que has equipado pertenece a un pack de contenido que no esta permitido...
  8. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: My buddy and i have different versions of the game but downloaded from game pass why is this and why are we not able to play together a244ef16-cb71-4b38-8887-73d94edbec23
  9. Minecraft purchases gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft purchases gone: My son plays minecraft on an android tablet. Game would not load so we deleted the app and re-downloaded it. How do I recover all my purchases? They are gone? After this i have now made a...
  10. Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account: I purchased Minecraft a number of years ago and so got the windows 10 version for free, and it has worked on my previous laptop. I recently obtained a Hp Elitebook and now when I try to play it...