minecraft

Discus and support minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft for Xbox 360 in its disc format about 3 years ago. I recently learned that Minecraft 360 would no longer be receiving updates. since... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jeremiahmayo, Oct 1, 2019.

1. jeremiahmayo
    jeremiahmayo Guest

minecraft

I bought Minecraft for Xbox 360 in its disc format about 3 years ago. I recently learned that Minecraft 360 would no longer be receiving updates. since I paid for Minecraft 360, can I get the pc version for free?

thanks.

:)

jeremiahmayo, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
Thema:

minecraft

1. minecraft - Similar Threads - minecraft

2. Error connecting Xbox Live account to Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error connecting Xbox Live account to Minecraft Bedrock: Hello. Recently I have been having some login problems with Minecraft Pocket Edition (1.16.1) My problem is when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account the login screen keeps loading...
  3. Minecraft dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons: There was a glitch where my selection was going nonstop to the left in my inventory when i went to slavage something and it made me salvage my harp crossbow and i need it back....
  4. Minecraft on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on PS4: I've tried to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft for my PS4 multiple times, but it's not working. After ive been through the remote connect site, a box appears on my Minecraft saying...
  5. Microsoft authentication for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft authentication for minecraft: Why is this alwatlys appereang when I tried to join my realms in Minecraft on xbox [img] 7d7a4a29-8650-413d-9a2c-b8912b954df3
  6. Minecraft Login & XBox

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Login & XBox: I have had an XBox account for a while and recently purchased Minecraft PC edition. The Usernames are different... so what do I do in logging into the game with my XBox account if the usernames...
  7. PS4 Minecraft Cross-Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Minecraft Cross-Play: I have tried signing into my microsoft account on my PS4 to play Minecraft with a friend of mine who owns an Xbox, yet every time i try to log in an error message reads “Failed to Login: We tried...
  8. Unable to Chat in Minecraft.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Chat in Minecraft.: I am using Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock beta 1.16.20.50 on my PC. My family plays Minecraft together over LAN, with my spouse on her computer, and the kids playing on their Xbox One or laptop. I...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition problem: I use mobile to play Minecraft. When I try to join my friend's world, it shows that my privacy settings don't allow me to play multiplayer games. There are no parental controls active and every...
  10. Minecraft Multiplayer not working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Multiplayer not working: I’ve been trying to join my friends in multiplayer latley but even though they’re on, it doesn’t show up in my friends section on the PE app. When they invite me it shows up but I click Accept and...