Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased Minecraft on my Xbox One S (digital copy, not a disc). I was wondering if I could get Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChachaCharlie06, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Minecraft

I recently purchased Minecraft on my Xbox One S (digital copy, not a disc). I was wondering if I could get Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free on my computer. I also have Minecraft Java Edition already if that makes a difference.

:)

ChachaCharlie06, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Minecraft IOS on IPad Pro; My resource packs are gone and the store is trying to make me...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft IOS on IPad Pro; My resource packs are gone and the store is trying to make me...: It’s been a while since i last logged on to play minecraft and I’m aware there have been some updates. However i logged back into my account and all my purchase were gone and weren’t...
  3. Minecraft,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft,: So hello fellow gamers of microsoft or others, Ive bought the more expensive minecraft and i was suppost to get mine coins when i joined havent got any minecoins and ima mad!...
  4. Problem with Minecraft beta and ray tracing

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Minecraft beta and ray tracing: I have the graphics card and my drivers are up to date but when I try to enable ray tracing for Minecraft it gives me the wrong beta submitted by /u/God-Given1737 [link] [comments]
  5. Can't Connect to Minecraft Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Connect to Minecraft Marketplace: Xbox is connected to internet (tested and confirmed) but Minecraft isn't connecting to the marketplace. 6a3ae8fd-c63b-4b2d-94ef-57175ee5da81
  6. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: I lost all my skins and packs in minecraft and i have tried everything but nothing works 7784e81d-ea07-4268-bfed-b9df4922940d
  7. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Ive been trying to load i to mine craft but it keeps getting to the last loading screen and it says global recources failed to download but it loads when im not signed in. The only way to be able...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Cant find the redeem anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Cant find the redeem anymore.: I heard that people who use to have old accounts, and bought the game before 2018 could get it for free (the windows 10 edition) but i cant find it in my mojang account, and i am pretty sure i...
  9. Minecraft World Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Save: I have a world on minecraft which i had full netherite, i saved and quit and the next day on a different xbox i lost all of my netherite and it went back to diamond armor. How could i fix this?...
  10. no one can join my minecraft world on minecraft bedrock edition for windows 10 os

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no one can join my minecraft world on minecraft bedrock edition for windows 10 os: therdo is working in settings minecraft is allowed thru the firewall and i restarted my router many times and i uninstalled any vpns or network related apps i don't have local area connection...