Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Its not the of java edit ion d4a119dd-6713-4390-a72b-274900c59f55 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by krstajelisic, Oct 27, 2019.

1. krstajelisic
    krstajelisic Guest

Minecraft

Its not the of java edit

ion

:)

krstajelisic, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
  6. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. How do I download the newer version of Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download the newer version of Minecraft?: I downloaded minecraft xbox one edition and when i played the game it told me their was a newer version of it, so when i went to download the newer version it said it was 19.99...
  3. Uninstalled Free Minecraft on console, unable to reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalled Free Minecraft on console, unable to reinstall: I bought a Xbox One S 2 years ago. It had a free download of Minecraft. Then, it always updates. Now it is SUPPOSED to be Bedrock Edition. However, it would not work. It kept kicking me out and...
  4. Launching Minecraft on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launching Minecraft on Xbox One: I am having issues in launching Minecraft on the Xbox One. It had been working fine until recently. However now after launching, within 2 seconds of the Mojang symbol being displayed it instantly...
  5. Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft: Ever since I downloaded mods on my xbox then deleted them my xbox has been laggy for months and I seeked my friends for advice they told me to delete the apps I used to download the mods it worked...
  6. Minecraft transfer xbox one edition to xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft transfer xbox one edition to xbox one: When transferring worlds between minecraft xbox one edition to minecraft on xbox, some stuff inside chests are lost, and i lost all my precious items. Also, it says that i now have to pay for...
  7. Minecraft Re-install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Re-install: Hi there, I forgot to which account to log in to reinstall my Minecraft account. I still have the bill and everything but unfortunately, I don't know which account did I log into. If anyone knows,...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 wont launch properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 wont launch properly: I haven't been able to properly launch Minecraft from my computer. I go to Xbox Console Companion and launch Minecraft, but it only shows up as a blank white screen. I have let it sit for a few...
  9. Minecraft skin not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin not loading: Minecraft skin will not load to let me play. Cannot log out or change accounts either. Have done hard reset, its updated, all other games working fine. What else can I do?...
  10. Vincular cuenta minecraft con cuenta microsoft (Link minecraft account with microsoft account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vincular cuenta minecraft con cuenta microsoft (Link minecraft account with microsoft account): Buenas noches a todos Hace un par de semanas me compré minecraft en la cuenta oficial. Mis amigos se conectan y juegan, uno con pc y otro con switch, ambos con cuenta xbox live. Habría alguna...