Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Its not the of java edit ion d4a119dd-6713-4390-a72b-274900c59f55 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by krstajelisic, Oct 27, 2019.

1. krstajelisic
    krstajelisic Guest

Minecraft

Its not the of java edit

ion

:)

krstajelisic, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ps4: Since Wednesdays august 4th, 2020. I have being trying to sign into my microsoft accounton the ps4, but it says I need to manually sign in. Tried to do that, but sadly I get told something went...
  3. Minecraft Keeps freezing randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Keeps freezing randomly: Whenever im playing minecraft sometimes it just freezes making me have to go back to the home screen and load up minecraft again and its gotten really anoying. Is there a reason or is it just my...
  4. minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft: my computer got smashed and I got a new one but I can't get Minecraft back and I tried so many ways and signed in on my Microsoft account and still can't find a way to get it back can someone help...
  5. Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons: i am scaryfeels i play on PC and i am char lvl 103 and got a pretty good account but i lost everything and in my Xbox achievment it even says i am lvl 103 killed 37 111 mobs and now i am lvl 0 pls...
  6. minecraft windows 10 edition starter pack issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition starter pack issue: I bought game but i dont have everything in pack. [img] 20bc2d7d-a3fd-4f8e-b8b2-063862f1cfe9
  7. MInecraft - não foi possivel se conectar ao mundo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MInecraft - não foi possivel se conectar ao mundo: Bom dia, Criei uma assinatura no Xbox Game Pass Ultimate e fui tentar jogar minecraft online com amigos, mas quando fui entrar no mundo do meu amigo, apareceu a mensagem "Não foi possível se...
  8. Minecraft saying I am almost out of storage space when I only have 9.2MB of Internal...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft saying I am almost out of storage space when I only have 9.2MB of Internal...: Minecraft keeps telling me I am almost out of storage space. Yet I am only using 9.2MB of Internal Storage. I Have 436GB Free and I am not using any external harddrives. What can I do to get rid...
  9. Minecraft for Windows10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows10: I tried to buy Mincraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store. That didn’t work, as during the checkout process I was forced onto a screen where I was supposed to update my address. However,...
  10. Installing Minecraft on Another Device

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing Minecraft on Another Device: Hello, Since my device no longer supports Minecraft, I am downloading it on my laptop. I have signed into my Xbox Live profile on the old device. Will the worlds and the content in them get...