Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just a mash up in the xbox store and I went into the game and it says I do not have the mash up and have buy it again is there a way to fix this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by coolman34562, Dec 3, 2019.

1. coolman34562
    coolman34562 Guest

Minecraft

So I just a mash up in the xbox store and I went into the game and it says I do not have the mash up and have buy it again is there a way to fix this

:)

coolman34562, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Replacement Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Replacement Code: Hi! A very, very long time ago, I got an Xbox that came with Minecraft. It also came with a redeem code to get Minecraft Windows 10 edition. However, I have lost the code. I was wondering - is...
  3. Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on ps4: so I cant log in to my microsoft account on minecraft for the ps4, it say that my account if linked to a psn account already but I have not done that. Is there a way to fix this?...
  4. Minecraft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft account: I want to unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 permently and i cant cuz its “permanently associated with your Account and what if you have no access to it you cant do anything about it cuz its...
  5. Como eu faço um torneio no Minecraft Java? [How do I make a tournament in Minecraft Java?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Como eu faço um torneio no Minecraft Java? [How do I make a tournament in Minecraft Java?]: Eu tava querendo fazer um torneio de Minecraft cheio de minigames ( spleef, parkour, hunger games, etc. ) tipo o Minecraft Championship, só que eu não tenho a mínima idéia de como fazer, alguém...
  6. I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft!! I don't want this to be a waste!!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft!! I don't want this to be a waste!!: I recently (like VERY recently) bought Minecraft from the Microsoft store. At first, I didn't try to sign in. I played in a world, trying to handle the controls since I'm brand new to PC gaming,...
  7. Cannot unlink Minecraft from DELETED Microsoft Account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot unlink Minecraft from DELETED Microsoft Account.: Hey everyone. I'm encountering an issue with Minecraft (Bedrock, PS4). I deleted my old Microsoft Account a couple months ago, and forgot it was associated with Minecraft. Now, I cannot sign in...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Code: I bought Minecraft Java Edition on the 15th May 2017 but the Minecraft Bedrock Icon doesn't show up. What do I need to do to fix this? [img] 2652be17-fb9b-4520-bdb5-ca1fafd3ea8c
  9. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: I am having trouble signing in to my microsoft account from playstation I will type exactly what it says when i try to sign in “Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in...
  10. Minecraft for Windows10 のベータ版の登録の解除ができない

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows10 のベータ版の登録の解除ができない: Minecraft for Windows10 で Xbox Insider Hub でベータを登録したのですが、解除して、再インストールしても解除されませんでした。 ストアアプリのキャッシュ削除やデータリセット、[Windowsキー] + [Rキー]で「wsreset」も試しましたが解決しませんでした。 他の方法も試してみましたが、ベータの解除が出来なくて、困っています。...