Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; On peut pas jouer ensemble 019d1619-8597-410e-bac2-db7d5ea2fcc5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by LukasFERNANDEZ1, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Minecraft

On peut pas jouer ensemble

:)

LukasFERNANDEZ1, Jan 5, 2020
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Problems with connecting Minecraft to Microsoft on Playstation 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with connecting Minecraft to Microsoft on Playstation 4.: We just added Minecraft to Playstation 4, but now we keep getting a message that says "we tried to sign you into your Microsoft account, but something went wrong."....
  3. I have a problem with Minecraft code on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with Minecraft code on Xbox One: I bought the xbox one in 2018, in the Minecraft edition. Along with the xbox, came a code to rescue the minecraft. I redeemed normal, but last year I did a factory redefinition. When I went to...
  4. Minecraft starter pack won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft starter pack won’t load: Hello ive just tried installing Minecraft starter pack on my xbox one. It installed in rapid time and then needed to update, which it did fine. But when I try to load the game irs stuck on a...
  5. minecraft crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft crash: every time when i enter my world, after random time, minecraft just crash with no reasons and deleted random entities from my world. i dont know what to do. d4fa017d-96ce-44ea-9b70-2f45aeb9054c
  6. Is there anyway I could refund a Minecraft marketplace map that I had bought,(lucky block...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway I could refund a Minecraft marketplace map that I had bought,(lucky block...: Is there anyway I could refund a Minecraft marketplace map that I had bought,(lucky block race)that does not work with split screen or even multiplayer. Did I really just buy the map to race...
  7. How do I get my world back in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my world back in Minecraft?: Today I was playing in my creative world and my power cable came loose and shut down my system. After turning my system back on, I found that the world i was playing on was gone. I searched in the...
  8. Why can’t I create a realm On Minecraft Pocket Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I create a realm On Minecraft Pocket Edition?: I live overseas to my friends and the time difference is huge so i really want to create a realm. But I have set all the settings to Friends and it still doesnt work. I need to know the exact...
  9. Minecraft issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft issue: Me and my mate recently bought minecraft but neither of us can join each others world, is there a way to fix this? 31839128-d6b2-469d-9111-cd5012f4e667
  10. Allow daughter to access Minecraft Realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Allow daughter to access Minecraft Realms: Hi, I'm getting really frustrated and confused about managing my daughter's child account in the whole Microsoft Live/XBox/Minecraft for Windows 10/Microsoft Family/Windows 10 soup. I'm...