minecraft

Discus and support minecraft in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So I play minecraft bedrock and can't seem to see anyone's chats on minecraft servers, I've tried changing privacy settings on my Xbox account but it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by jessuh uhhhh, Jan 22, 2020.

1. jessuh uhhhh
    jessuh uhhhh Guest

minecraft

So I play minecraft bedrock and can't seem to see anyone's chats on minecraft servers, I've tried changing privacy settings on my Xbox account but it continues taking me to a "Change your child's Xbox privacy and online safety settings" and i'm not connected
    to any family accounts. I wanted to know if there's a way I can change a certain feature that will allow me to see chats?

:)

jessuh uhhhh, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
Thema:

minecraft

1. minecraft - Similar Threads - minecraft

2. Your application to the Minecraft Partner Program is under review

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your application to the Minecraft Partner Program is under review: last year i submitted the application and it is still under review if you cant help its ok 30026992-1953-4d87-9bf2-5664eb302205
  3. My account is ghost muted on bedrock Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account is ghost muted on bedrock Minecraft.: My account has a known bug called a ghost mute and prevents everyone from seeing my messages in server chat. It is on all servers and also prevents me from writing on signs replacing whats written...
  4. minecraft realms

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft realms: i have recently gotten minecraft and wish to play with my friends in Realm, unfortunetly when i tried to download realms, a message came up saying i cnnot play multiplayer because of how my...
  5. How can you tell what account minecraft key was redeemed to?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can you tell what account minecraft key was redeemed to?: I bought java back in 2010, and wanted to play on my friends realm but unfortunately when I try to redeem the code it's already been used. It says it was redeemed on May 31st 2017, and I have an...
  6. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: part of my Minecraft world is missing on xbox one but world is still there 4187d252-15d3-41a7-ad99-758d7ab552cc
  7. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: hello I Am trying to play multiplayer on mine craft so my friends can join my world but its not letting me saying "your Xbox settings on your Microsoft account to allow multiplayer games. check...
  8. NO ME DEJA UNIRME A UN MUNDO DE MINECRAFT DE MIS AMIGOS DE PS4[Translation-IT WON'T LET ME...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO ME DEJA UNIRME A UN MUNDO DE MINECRAFT DE MIS AMIGOS DE PS4[Translation-IT WON'T LET ME...: No puedo unirme a mundos de mis amigos de ps4 ,las invitaciones no llegan también . [Translation-I can't join the worlds of my ps4 friends, the invitations don't come too.]...
  9. minecraft - choose microsoft account not possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft - choose microsoft account not possible: Hi everybody, I recently changed the password for the Microsoft account on my PC, subsequently on my phone and other devices. I forgot that my son uses the same account for playing Minecraft (in...
  10. Help with Minecraft coins card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Minecraft coins card: my so received a minecraft minecoins card for his birthday from an extended family member. When we went to install it, we noticed the card says the code in on the receipt. We do not have one nor...