minecraft

Discus and support minecraft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; quiero saber como puedso disvincular mi cuenta de ps4 xq inicio con una secuentadria y quiero desvincular esa cuenta y poner la cuenta de ps4 que mas... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JuankaPech, Mar 18, 2020.

1. JuankaPech
    JuankaPech Guest

minecraft

quiero saber como puedso disvincular mi cuenta de ps4 xq inicio con una secuentadria y quiero desvincular esa cuenta y poner la cuenta de ps4 que mas uso pero no me deja desvincularlo

[Translation-I want to know how maybe i disassociate my account from ps4 xq start with a sedria and I want to unlink that account and put the ps4 account that I use the most but it won't let me unlink it]

:)

JuankaPech, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
Thema:

minecraft

1. minecraft - Similar Threads - minecraft

2. Error cambio de skin minecraft bedrock[Translation-error change skin on Minecraft Bedrock]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error cambio de skin minecraft bedrock[Translation-error change skin on Minecraft Bedrock]: No puedo cambiarme la skin, cuando lo intento, ya sea desde la tienda o desde el menú de skins, no me cargan los paquetes de skins. [Translation-I can't change my skin, when I try, either from...
  3. minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windows 10 edition: Hi, apparently I am unable to join a friends realm on the basis that my privacy settings are not up to date:however, i changed my settings to the allow mode for all options and pressed submit...
  4. Failed to Login - Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed to Login - Minecraft: Hello, On a *brand* new Microsoft account, when linking with PS4 Minecraft, I receive the following error; "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong". I read...
  5. Minecraft FPS Stuck At 60 While I'm At Full Screen (Not Happening In Older Windows Versions)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft FPS Stuck At 60 While I'm At Full Screen (Not Happening In Older Windows Versions): Hi. Since I installed Windows 10 Home again, I'm having problems with Minecraft FPS CUZ OF GAME DVR. FPS caps at 60 while not full screen but it does while not fullscreen. I uninstalled Game bar...
  6. Minecraft mobile people cant see me online and cant join my world but i can see them and...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft mobile people cant see me online and cant join my world but i can see them and...: I have don't everything my privacy settings are allow on everything my game is set to multiplayer and I still can't invite people to my game its all of them I can't invite other pokey edition...
  7. Unable to play on multiplayer servers on minecraft pe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play on multiplayer servers on minecraft pe: [img] I am currently playing in the 1.16 beta version on my android tablet. Whenever i try to play on multiplayer servers, it says - cannot connect, outdated version. I tried searching servers...
  8. [Help] Problem with playing Minecraft Beta Online with my friend

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Problem with playing Minecraft Beta Online with my friend: I was trying to play Minecraft Beta in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC with my friend in Minecraft Xbox One Edition. Both were participating on Xbox Insider, but my Minecraft was in...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code stolen: My minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code which i got from mojang during the offer period. I contacted xbox support and they confirmed that my code was stole what should i do?...
  10. ps4 minecraft crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ps4 minecraft crossplay: I have a ps4 and my friends have Xbox, i want to play with them but I’m unable to. I added them but they don’t show up on my friends list, they’re always marked as offline and I can’t join them or...