Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Jedes mal wenn ich versuche in Minecraft zu gehen klappt es nicht . Ich hab alles versucht das problemm zu beheben . Ich hab das Spiel neugestartet ,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dominik Schomakers, Mar 26, 2020 at 2:42 AM.

1. Minecraft

Jedes mal wenn ich versuche in Minecraft zu gehen klappt es nicht . Ich hab alles versucht das problemm zu beheben . Ich hab das Spiel neugestartet , ich hab die konsole neugestartet , ich habe das gemeldet und ich habe mit jemanden von Mojang geschrien
    und es hat nichts geklappt. Die von Mojang sagten das in 24-48 Stunden ein update kommen würde . Aber es kam nicht . Bitte kann mir irgendjemand Helfen ? ,wenn ja hir ist mein Account: SchomiDom2006 . Bitte ladet mich dann in einer Party ein. Wieso hilft
    mir keiner ?

Geschrieben von SchomiDom2006

[Translation-Every time I try to go into Minecraft it doesn't work. I tried everything to fix the problemm. I restarted the game, I restarted the console, I reported it and I screamed with someone from Mojang and it didn't work out. Those of Mojang
    said that in 24-48 hours an update would come. But it didn't come. Please can anyone help me ? ,if yes hir is my account: SchomiDom2006 . Please invite me to a party. Why doesn't anyone help me?

Written by SchomiDom2006]

:)

Dominik Schomakers, Mar 26, 2020 at 2:42 AM
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. No puedo jugar en Lan ni amigos pueden unirse a mi mundo en Minecraft Windows 10...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar en Lan ni amigos pueden unirse a mi mundo en Minecraft Windows 10...: No puedo jugar en lan ni multijugador al crear mis mundos. Puedo unirme a servidores pero cuando yo quiero crear mi mundo yo habilito la opcion de jugar en lan y que mis amigos puedan unirse a mi...
  3. Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms: I want to join a Minecraft realm on my Nintendo switch with a code but I don't know how. can you tell me? 0cc53690-f9ff-4d65-bcdd-75a8f2f4957d
  4. [跪求]Minecraft for Windows10服务器及IP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [跪求]Minecraft for Windows10服务器及IP: 天前下了一个Win10版的Minecraft玩,下完之后才发现连接不了PC服务器,网络上大都是PC版的服务器,各位能不能推荐 个Windows10 Minecraft好玩的服务器[求IP!!!!!!!!!!!!] A few days ago, I played a Win10 version of Minecraft, and I found that I couldn’t...
  5. Can't join my friend in minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join my friend in minecraft: I can't join my friend in minecraft! I need help! We both play on the PC with the same vision. Game is minecraft for windows 10 on the app store. [img] [img]...
  6. can griefing on minecraft get you any kind of ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can griefing on minecraft get you any kind of ban: can doing this get any perm ban or be enforced at all or can you do want you want because you paid for the game 3770a433-63d7-42b9-a346-77b9e3571ba1
  7. Why isnt minecraft backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isnt minecraft backwards compatible: Why isnt minecraft backwards compatible people need to play minecraft they wouldnt go to the store to buy minecraft again when they have the disk for 360. Makes no sense to make it non backwards...
  8. Trouble getting the minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble getting the minecraft beta: So i downloaded insider and joined the minecraft beta and it never showed the new version on minecraft. I tried reinstalling the game and forcing a download but no luck submitted by /u/lytler...
  9. Minecraft PS4 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 edition: I signed into minecraft ps4 and everything was working perfectly, but when I closed my application I could no longer connect to my microsoft account. Now it's saying it's connected to an account...
  10. If I got minecraft on my xbox. Can I get it on my Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    If I got minecraft on my xbox. Can I get it on my Pc: If I got minecraft on my xbox. Can I get it on my Pc f3699b1f-71f6-4efd-9142-a2a9fc139578