Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having issues trying to get on the Minecraft Realm I created. I played on it the last two days and all of a sudden yesterday I tried to get back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KatherineVanDyke, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Minecraft

I am having issues trying to get on the Minecraft Realm I created. I played on it the last two days and all of a sudden yesterday I tried to get back on and it keeps telling me that

"You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy and & online safety settings on aka.ms/accountsettings."

I'm trying to figure out what to do because I have already gone through all of my settings and made sure all of the setting are allowed. What do I do? This is currently costing me a subscription and I don't want to pay for something I can't use.

:)

KatherineVanDyke, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Minecraft Xbox One Edition problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition problem: So Ive owned Minecraft Xbox One Edition for a few years now. When I inserted the disc into my xbox, it wouldn’t load in the game. When i went to the xbox store, I accidentaly clicked on “free...
  3. Minecraft redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft redeem code: i was recently gifted a minecraft redeem code but its for xbox one.... does anyone know how i could exchange it with a code for java edition 4953ee89-58ab-4162-a46b-5aa277bc2655
  4. I can’t log into my Microsoft Account on The New Minecraft on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log into my Microsoft Account on The New Minecraft on nintendo switch: I’ve played minecraft on the nintendo switch for over a year. I play on a realm with some of my friends and it works great. But 3-4 days a go it logged me out and told me to do the aka.ms thing...
  5. Is it possible to copy a world from the Minecraft Windows 10 edition over to the java edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to copy a world from the Minecraft Windows 10 edition over to the java edition?: Hello, my question is exactly as I stated above, is it possible to copy my world from the Minecraft Windows 10 edition to the java edition? If yes it would be great if someone explained how to...
  6. Minecraft Nintendo switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Nintendo switch: I would like to have the answer to why I cannot play on servers on my switch in Minecraft and whenever I go to the tab it tells me I can't play online because of how my account is setup, could you...
  7. Minecraft bedrock ps4 account login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock ps4 account login: Didnt know where to put this so i put it under xbox. Anyways, when i open my bedrock on my ps4 it doesn't let me sign into my Microsoft account at all. What should i do, i try using my account but...
  8. My children unable to add friends in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My children unable to add friends in Minecraft: 1. Do not own an Xbox 2. We are setup as a family in Microsoft 3. The children have their own Microsoft accounts 4. Minecraft (full version) is being used on Android 5. I have tried every link...
  9. sign in Microsoft account in Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sign in Microsoft account in Minecraft PS4: I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account in Minecraft PS4 i want to play cross play with my friend. I have previously signed into my account but on Thursday a message came up that said "We...
  10. minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft: ive installed minecraf on my childrens tablets but they cannot play multiplayer as i need to review and change my privacy settings but i dont know what to alter cheers paul...