Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my sister has recently dowloaded the Minecraft game for 7 dollars. I then went to the app store on my phone and downloaded the game because I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AmandaPlaster, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:23 PM.

1. Minecraft

Hello, my sister has recently dowloaded the Minecraft game for 7 dollars. I then went to the app store on my phone and downloaded the game because I wanted to play the game also. Shortly after downloading the me and my sister both created a microsoft account
    and played through that so we could play together. After doing this I noticed there was a charge on my credit card for 42 dollars, is there a reason that this happened? Did making a microsoft account to play minecraft cost money?

Please help. Thank you.

:)

AmandaPlaster, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:23 PM
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. My Minecraft will load in but it will sat "We couldn't get your latest saved data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft will load in but it will sat "We couldn't get your latest saved data": I press "Try again" but it shows the loading screen for 1 second and goes back to the same screen i started on. So then i press "Use offline" and it loads but then puts me on the looped screen of...
  3. No puedo jugar multijugador en Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar multijugador en Minecraft: Buenas Noches , Vengo Ah Reportar Una Falla O Error En El Sistema De Multijugador De Minecraft , Vera , Cuando Un Amigo O Alguien Más , Me Invita A Jugar En Linea Minecraft , Me Salta Una Pantalla...
  4. Minecraft not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not working: I’m trying to play on Minecraft realms and before when I purchased it it was working but now all of a sudden it’s saying that I’m not allowed to play because of my account and privacy settings...
  5. Minecraft glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft glitch: Hello, my minecraft game crashed and i went to go load it and it wasn’t there. this has happened to me before but i’ve put so much time & effort into this world and i really wanna fix it....
  6. Minecraft cross play from PS4 to Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft cross play from PS4 to Xbox one: I registered my child's minecraft game in my Microsoft account. Now 5 years later he wants me to play with him. He plays on a tablet and Xbox One, I am on PS4. Can I register the minecraft I just...
  7. Minecraft - "There was a problem loading this world."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - "There was a problem loading this world.": I spent a lot of time in a Minecraft world and I think my mom turned off my xbox while the world was running and I guess something happened because now I can not load into the world. After about 3...
  8. How do I play Minecraft from a redeemed Mojang account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I play Minecraft from a redeemed Mojang account?: I redeemed my Mojang Minecraft account to Minecraft for Windows 10 in order to play with other platforms. I paid for Minecraft with the Redeemed Code, but I can't find anywhere how to download and...
  9. minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft: I have linked my Microsoft account to my Minecraft game that I bought on ps4. However, my friends who are on PC cannot seem to add me on the minecraft game. What do i need to do to play with them?...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "We tried to sign into your Microsoft Account, but something...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "We tried to sign into your Microsoft Account, but something...: I wanted to play multiplayer Minecraft, so I went to sign in with my Microsoft Account. However, no matter how many times I tried to sign in, I couldn't. I have no clue why this is happening....