Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was just wondering if anyone else gets this glitch/error, when i close minecraft the skins on my characters get erased. I play on xbox but its not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Insane XVI, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Insane XVI
    Insane XVI Guest

Minecraft

I was just wondering if anyone else gets this glitch/error, when i close minecraft the skins on my characters get erased. I play on xbox but its not xbox one edition.

:)

Insane XVI, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I recently tried to re-buy my subscription to my expired realm by using the “Buy Now” option in my existing realm’s subscription settings. This resulted in an entirely new realm being created....
  3. How to i leave minecraft beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to i leave minecraft beta: How to leave minecraft beta b7459a9c-8e2c-4192-a3c3-2fc2a22cc4af
  4. Minecraft version windows10 how to change to java edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft version windows10 how to change to java edition: Hi, I mistakenly purchased for my child the minecraft's windows 10 version and I would to know if its possible to change to Minecraft's Java edition version. thanks very much for helping me....
  5. Stuck in minecraft beta testing on Xbox One X

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck in minecraft beta testing on Xbox One X: I am stuck in the minecraft beta test with no way to leave, the insider hub displays “join” and no option for opt out, I have tried the uninstall, soft reset then re-install multiple times over...
  6. Lost Minecraft Worlds

in XBoX on Mobile
    Lost Minecraft Worlds: I recently got my own Xbox/Minecraft account and changed the gamertag so I could play on my iphone and not my brother's xbox. When I did this I lost all my worlds. Is there any way to get these...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch, can't do Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch, can't do Realms: Playing Minecraft Bedrock on my Switch and I can't join any realms or make my own. On the Friends tab the button to join a Realm isn't there and when I try to make my own, it says I need...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, my Minecraft version is currently on 1.14.30. It has come to my realization that this is not the latest update for Minecraft. I tried getting updates through the Microsoft app store and it...
  9. Minecraft Xbox One Edition problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition problem: So Ive owned Minecraft Xbox One Edition for a few years now. When I inserted the disc into my xbox, it wouldn’t load in the game. When i went to the xbox store, I accidentaly clicked on “free...
  10. Minecraft redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft redeem code: i was recently gifted a minecraft redeem code but its for xbox one.... does anyone know how i could exchange it with a code for java edition 4953ee89-58ab-4162-a46b-5aa277bc2655