Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi just playing minecraft and the power went. When inlogged back in my world was there but all of the progress was gone. This workd took ages to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by colmreid, Aug 1, 2020.

1. colmreid
    colmreid Guest

Minecraft

Hi

just playing minecraft and the power went. When inlogged back in my world was there but all of the progress was gone. This workd took ages to build and had been saved multiple times previously.

what can i do, can you help.

Regards

:)

colmreid, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Why is Minecraft saying I don't have any data storage since the last update? bfe3e103-76a1-4e61-892e-9690fea87220
  3. Stuck in Rtx beta version of Minecraft

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck in Rtx beta version of Minecraft: Hi, I recently accidentally uninstalled my Minecraft on my Windows 10 pc and reinstalled it and now it’s in the rtx beta version, I left the beta while ago and now I can’t get my Minecraft to go...
  4. Minecraft for Mac

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Mac: Hello, i had trouble buying Minecraft for Mac IOS. There is an error message when trying to pay. Could you share the link of site where to buy it or gift card for Mac? thanks...
  5. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Why did my account walter-isgod Microsoft account and when I try to make a new one it says it's being used f010ca44-8917-4c5a-8d0a-e3ff9988ddcc
  6. Please help! Corrupt Minecraft World on PS4 & Out of Storage Space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help! Corrupt Minecraft World on PS4 & Out of Storage Space: Hi all, My Minecraft World is stored on my PS4's 4TB harddrive; all game data saved there. It's not even close to being full. Within Minecraft itself the storage bar isn't even a quarter of the...
  7. Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer: Hi. So i am having trouble with my minecraft multiplayer PE. When i am editing or creating a world, it says that multiplayer is on and activated. But then when i am in the world, it shows that is...
  8. help since the actu of today 12 of august i cant play minecraft in a sever because i dont...

in XBoX Accessibility
    help since the actu of today 12 of august i cant play minecraft in a sever because i dont...: plis if you have any answer o solution just tell at my friends happens the same thing 085fe1a2-89c5-47fb-a294-fc4782839f73
  9. Why did Minecraft change my gamertag associated with my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did Minecraft change my gamertag associated with my Microsoft account?: My gamer tag for Minecraft has always been TacticalHen830 since I started playing Minecraft logged in with my Microsoft account on Nintendo Switch this year. Today the game prompted me to...
  10. GAMERTAG randomly changed! I’ve lost all my Minecraft stuff!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAMERTAG randomly changed! I’ve lost all my Minecraft stuff!: Please help! I’ve been playing for months on my worlds and realms on Minecraft under my usual gamertag. Today, there was an update on minecraft. After the update, i was asked to sign in as usual....