Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi just playing minecraft and the power went. When inlogged back in my world was there but all of the progress was gone. This workd took ages to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by colmreid, Aug 1, 2020.

1. colmreid
    colmreid Guest

Minecraft

Hi

just playing minecraft and the power went. When inlogged back in my world was there but all of the progress was gone. This workd took ages to build and had been saved multiple times previously.

what can i do, can you help.

Regards

:)

colmreid, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Minecraft pocket edition on my android phone crashes every time I try to sign into Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft pocket edition on my android phone crashes every time I try to sign into Microsoft: Every time I try to sign in to Microsoft account it always crashes, which means I can't play with friends, when I first got the game on my android phone it worked great, I played for 2 months with...
  3. Update not available on minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update not available on minecraft?: I went to go on minecraft and realised I wasnt on the current update! Im on 16.2 and need to be on 16.4, i tried looking for the update but there is nothing available on the store and thw game...
  4. Minecraft Realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms.: I cannot access realms on my Nintendo Switch because of how my Microsoft account has been set up. I made the account myself, so there is no parent account. But for some reason, I cannot access the...
  5. Sync/transfer Minecraft worlds and purchases from iPad to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sync/transfer Minecraft worlds and purchases from iPad to Microsoft account: Looking for actual response Microsoft!! Still a problem. Microsoft (XBF Brad A) closed this thread instead of helping or providing a link with a fix:...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 help

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 help: I went onto Minecraft Windows 10 on my computer. My game loaded, but I was signed out of my account. I have reinstalled Minecraft and still am logged out. I cannot log in. It says "Signing in...
  7. Minecraft v1.16.40 - Can't sign in with my Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft v1.16.40 - Can't sign in with my Microsoft Account: This is probably very common, but I can't figure out how to sign in with my Microsoft account. Every time I try, Minecraft just crashes. I play on mobile, and I've restarted my phone, and I've...
  8. I purchased minecraft from Microsoft Live and can't get the redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased minecraft from Microsoft Live and can't get the redeem code: We are disputing via credit card after phoning and being cut off; emailing with no response so many issues This is disgusting service I am home schooling because of covid and this is now...
  9. Nintendo Switch Minecraft freezing - account bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch Minecraft freezing - account bug: My sons plays Minecraft and recently it has got slower & slower to load on the red Mojang page. It then started to freeze more and more so much that it is almost constant. Today it is completely...
  10. Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft?: I have none of my minecraft maps or skins i’ve bought. I’ve done everything from redownloading to to signing out of my profile just about everything and they’re all gone. all my stuff from back to...