Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you get the dinosaur mod on xbox one on minecraft in the UK? 2561f36d-0aa6-481b-841d-7675b3265736 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RachaelTebble, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Minecraft

Can you get the dinosaur mod on xbox one on minecraft in the UK?

:)

RachaelTebble, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Cant get out of Minecraft beta and I don't know how to leave.

in XboX Insiders
    Cant get out of Minecraft beta and I don't know how to leave.: I accidently deleted Minecraft a while ago on my account so I tried to reinstall it but it gave me the beta and I cant leave, I tried uninstalling, and when I unenroll from beta on Xbox insider...
  3. Can't get minecraft RTX to install

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get minecraft RTX to install: I think my firewall blocked the initial install so I opened it up, removed the beta and tried to re-install. Then added back rtx and tried to re-install again. No luck. Did that a few times. At...
  4. minecraft for windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft for windows 10: what is the difference between Minecraft for windows 10 and Minecraft for windows 10 starter collection? does the starter collection come with the game or is it an add on for the game?...
  5. Minecraft on Nitendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nitendo Switch: I cannot sign in to my Microsoft account on my Nintendo Switch.This only occurred after the 1.16.2 update. I cannot join Server, realms or even get achievements. Every time a press save to...
  6. Please help windows 10 minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    Please help windows 10 minecraft beta: It wont let me out of the Minecraft beta and i tried everything it told me to do and it is not working for windows 10 please help submitted by /u/oofclod [link] [comments]
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Problem. I look down and the taskbar shows up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Problem. I look down and the taskbar shows up.: As I was saying "...I look down and the taskbar shows up." Well, this has been annoying me for ages. I really hate this bug and I wonder if you can fix it! Edit: Couldn't find Minecraft in the...
  8. Minecraft severs not working on 1.16.2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft severs not working on 1.16.2: hi there foe some reason it says coming soon on the servers tab iv uninstalled it and then re installed it and its not working can i get help ?? ee3ad3c8-8ef5-4851-807f-9957b88f4f2a
  9. Minecraft Resource pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Resource pack: I recently started building a giant town using minecrafts Normal resources pack. I later bought a furniture world from the store. Is there any way to use the furniture pack on my town world....
  10. Minecraft Skin transfers from parent account to child Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Skin transfers from parent account to child Account: I purchased some minecraft skins from my account and I want to transfer them to my child account. I need help in transferring these skins to my child account. Thanks for your help....