Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft Bedrock isnt opening for me on ny phone. Im not sure is you guys can fix or help me with this. Everytime i open the app it would it would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlexisRoblero, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Minecraft

Minecraft Bedrock isnt opening for me on ny phone. Im not sure is you guys can fix or help me with this. Everytime i open the app it would it would leave the app. Please help and thanks.

:)

AlexisRoblero, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Minecraft keeps going to a black screen and completely shutting down my Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft keeps going to a black screen and completely shutting down my Xbox One X: It only does this on Minecraft, I've tested it on numerous games. I've tried hard resetting my Xbox, reinstalling the game, etc It's also nothing to do with how it's plugged in and my Xbox is a...
  3. Redownloaded "MInecraft for Windows 10" but I need to buy "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redownloaded "MInecraft for Windows 10" but I need to buy "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter...: I recently got a new laptop and redownloaded "Minecraft for Windows 10". Upon launching, it had a page like the demo version. I clicked on the "sign in" button, but it redirected me to the starter...
  4. Problemi accesso minecraft su account microsoft[Translation-Minecraft login problems on...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Problemi accesso minecraft su account microsoft[Translation-Minecraft login problems on...: Buonasera Sono il possessore di un tablet Huawei e ho scaricato il gioco Minecraft. Ho un account Microsoft con il quale mi loggo normalmente. Il problema sorge quando lancio la app Minecraft e...
  5. Minecraft RTX Beta STILL! does not work

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta STILL! does not work: I have been trying to get the Beta to work on multiple PCs, all ont he latest drivers, correct hardware blablablablabla. My PCs are fine. The thing is: I can sign into the insider programn,...
  6. Can't use Beta Minecraft RTX Xbox Insider

in XboX Insiders
    Can't use Beta Minecraft RTX Xbox Insider: A month ago ~or so, my Minecraft Version changed from RTX beta to normal bedrock so now I cant use the RTX beta maps anymore. Windows 10 shop keep saying it is still the RTX beta but It's just the...
  7. People can’t see my chats on servers in Minecraft??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    People can’t see my chats on servers in Minecraft??: I mainly play on the hive, because it is both PC and PE supportive, and since I am on PE I cannot restart a router or such. When I chat or try to make friends no one can see my chats. Usually in...
  8. Minecraft keeps crashing when I sign in to xbox live on my phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft keeps crashing when I sign in to xbox live on my phone: Evrytime I try to sign in to xbox live on minecraft on my phone it crashes and boots me to my home screen. I have restarted my phone and uninstalled multiple times, uninstalled it on flight mode...
  9. Why won't it let me sign into minecraft on my ps4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me sign into minecraft on my ps4?: Hello, i have tried numerous times to sign into my microsoft account on my PS4, i have made new account after new account and everytime i sign in it comes up with a message saying "this microsoft...
  10. I bought java edition minecraft, and i successfully redeemed a free windows 10 copy. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought java edition minecraft, and i successfully redeemed a free windows 10 copy. Why...: [img] So...i have the game, i can still play it RIGHT NOW at this very moment on the xbox console companion app (which i plan to do, it's my favourite version of minecraft) so why, oh WHY, am i...