MINECRAFT

Discus and support MINECRAFT in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft (beta) on android the game crashes which stop me from being able to play online. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Midget7866, Sep 17, 2020 at 4:12 AM.

1. Midget7866
    Midget7866 Guest

MINECRAFT

Whenever I try to sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft (beta) on android the game crashes which stop me from being able to play online. I've cleared cache, I've uninstalled and reinstalled and I have freed up space on my phone but seems to still happen.
    Is there anything else I can do?

:)

2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
Thema:

MINECRAFT

1. MINECRAFT - Similar Threads - MINECRAFT

2. Minecraft windows 10 name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 name: When I logged into windows 10 using my Microsoft account it instantly used my Xbox username. It there any way I can make my Minecraft account different than my Xbox username? This would be...
  3. DLC for Minecraft dungeons with Gamepass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    DLC for Minecraft dungeons with Gamepass ultimate: Is the DLC not included with gamepass ultimate subscription? I haven't plaayed in a while and thought I'd give it a try again, but it seems that the DLC is locked for me....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 (Unable to connect to world) with both pc connecting to pc world

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 (Unable to connect to world) with both pc connecting to pc world: so my friend just bought the minecraft windows 10 edition because we wanted to play together, but we have a really annoying problem he can not join to my world and the other way around, but the...
  5. Minecraft cereal item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cereal item: So recently I got some of the creeper crunch cereal, (and it was actually some pretty good cereal) and when I went to redeem the item, it said I got the "Rocket Boots" or something along the lines...
  6. Minecraft Connectivity Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Connectivity Issues: Hi, I'm having some trouble wih Minecraft. My WiFi is working fine ans I never had this issue before. I load up Minecraft and I can't connect to multiplayer games or to friends. All it says for...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Beta cant opt out

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Windows 10 Beta cant opt out: Can somebody please help me, my version of minecraft is stuck on the beta, I have done all the steps on the app to opt out of it but its still in the beta, can somebody please help as I cant play...
  8. Minecraft on PS4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft on PS4: So I cant join or invite my friends on PS4 I have the latest update. it dosnt matter if its cross platform of not I cant join or invite and I dont know how to fix it...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 gamertag Not Updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 gamertag Not Updating: A few months ago, I had decided to change my gamertag. Before it was 14 characters long, and according to xbox.com, it is now 13 characters long. This is what I wanted, but only on the xbox site,...
  10. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Why in my minecraft xbox account is my name but at the time to buy a realm it appears another email be9f93f1-562e-4521-9c50-a6bad81c3401