Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having trouble signing in to my microsoft account from playstation I will type exactly what it says when i try to sign in “Oops! Looks like this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GCThunderGod, Sep 25, 2020.

1. GCThunderGod
    GCThunderGod Guest

Minecraft

I am having trouble signing in to my microsoft account from playstation I will type exactly what it says when i try to sign in “Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.

Please sign in with your previously connected microsoft account, (Insert Name)”

That account is the one i keep signing into but even though it says i’m signed in it doesn’t actually show im signed in on the game and I can’t play cross-platform.

Thank You and please give me an answer to hopefully fix my problem.

Thanks for reading.

:)

GCThunderGod, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Minecraft app on Android 2nd user cannot sign on to Xbox - other Microsoft games work no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft app on Android 2nd user cannot sign on to Xbox - other Microsoft games work no...: I have a Galaxy Tab A setup with my adult account and a child USER account setup as well. That way I can control what apps are installed etc. I can sign into Minecraft no problems on my account,...
  3. Problem regarding Minecraft Multiplayer and Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem regarding Minecraft Multiplayer and Xbox Live Gold Subscription: I want to ask that if I want to play multiplayer Minecraft Windows 10 edition on a single Player world with a single friend or if I want to play on a server, do I need Xbox live Gold subscription?...
  4. Each time i press sign in on my minecraft mobile,it crashes.How do i fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Each time i press sign in on my minecraft mobile,it crashes.How do i fix this?: I use an android phone.Each time i try to press sign in it crashes.How do i fix this? 5e156ea2-d7a6-4d52-b065-6c9e407de28f
  5. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: So i am paying 8 dollars a month for a realm and logged in today and it say”we tried to sign into your microsoft account but something when wrong” This is **** absurd. I am paying 8 dollars a...
  6. I cannot renew my Minecraft Realms Plus subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot renew my Minecraft Realms Plus subscription.: I have had a realm for 18 months. The last subscription I purchased was for a 3-month extension. Now, when I try to extend the realm I'm asked to join the new subscription model, which I'm fine...
  7. Minecraft worlds gone after leaving xbox update preview.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds gone after leaving xbox update preview.: After leaving the Xbox update preview all of my minecraft worlds are gone. I check my save files and theres a completely new save file. This happens all the time every time leave the Xbox update...
  8. Can't sign in Minecraft on Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in Minecraft on Android: When I click "sign up fo free" after lauching the app, it just crashes and goes back to home screen with a message saying "Minecraft has stopped". I have tried everything: deleting the app,...
  9. Minecraft still crashing :(

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft still crashing :(: Hi all. I've been playing Minecraft for almost 4-6 years now and have not noticed any technical issues until this year. It seems that I cannot play Minecraft online on my cellphone (Samsung Galaxy...
  10. Minecraft Nintendo Switch Lite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch Lite.: Yesterday I bought 320 Minecoins on my Switch Lite and when I logged into Minecraft, it did not give them to me and all of my packs I bought were missing. I deleted the game and reinstalled it, to...