Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the minecraft in your version Pocket I can have the windos? bb278934-0299-4ab3-8eab-0b470a26dfd1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GuilhermeX122, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Minecraft

I have the minecraft in your version Pocket I can have the windos?

:)

GuilhermeX122, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Minecraft Dungeons asking me to buy again

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons asking me to buy again: I bought the Hero pack for Minecraft dungeons right when it came out and I played it until I beat it in apocalypse mode and I played it not to long ago I cant remember if it was before or after...
  3. minecraft windows 10 not loading

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windows 10 not loading: when i first downloaded minecraft from the windows store the download was suprisingly quick, when i launched it the screen was red and the mojang logo appeared which i thought was normal, until...
  4. Is modding on Minecraft supported?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is modding on Minecraft supported?: Will i get banned on Xbox Live just for modding single player of Minecraft Xbox? f6d0ac74-06e7-41cf-ab85-9415b4daf86d
  5. Account already signed in Minecraft PS4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account already signed in Minecraft PS4: When I try and sign in to Minecraft with the Microsoft Account of my GamerTag it says account already linked though im sure that that gamertag's email hasnt been used in another psn account what...
  6. Can’t log into my Microsoft account Minecraft PE

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t log into my Microsoft account Minecraft PE: So long story short a few days ago it signed me out of my microsoft account and so i keep trying to sign hack in whoch doesnt work so i nade a new account tried to sign into that one but whenever...
  7. 'you need permission' minecraft error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'you need permission' minecraft error: When i tried to join a game with my friends on minecraft nintendo switch, it came up with the said error, i was wondering how it is possible to fix this. Can you please send me a link for where i...
  8. Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms: so I have used my free trial for realms plus with the intention of transferring my ps4 world to my pc, but it has created a separate world as a realm. Now it says I've got to buy realms for the...
  9. MINECRAFT REALMS BEDROCK HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT REALMS BEDROCK HELP!: I am having trouble getting into a Minecraft realm on bedrock on Xbox. Whenever I try to join It says that the realm full. Well, I know for a fact that it has plenty of space. I know the owner and...
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10 purchased but can't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 purchased but can't install: I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 on April 11,2020 and installed it on an older laptop. I've a new laptop now and when I try to go install it, its not in "my library" in the microsoft store. I...