Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play minecraft on a nintendo switch i have the online subscription and i have a account im logged into but i cant join servers i did everything log... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AmanTheBeast359, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Minecraft

I play minecraft on a nintendo switch i have the online subscription and i have a account im logged into but i cant join servers i did everything log out and logged back in

:)

AmanTheBeast359, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Minecraft PE- add friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE- add friends: Unable to add friends. Keeps saying Gamertag not found. Have typed in the EXACT tag on either end and still not working. Have searched Google for an answer and tried many different ways, and...
  3. Minecraft on Switch and Mojang

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft on Switch and Mojang: I just bought a switch and already own Minecraft on Windows 10 (through Mojang, not the Microsoft store) and want to play on the Switch without having to buy minecraft through Microsoft. I want...
  4. Minecraft for PSN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for PSN: Hey guys, so i can not access cross plateform or servers, keeps saying i need to sign into my microsoft account but when i go to sign in it says i already am.. please help????...
  5. why can I not leave for the beta for minecraft?

in XboX Insiders
    why can I not leave for the beta for minecraft?: I left both of the groups for the Minecraft beta and it still doesn't work what do I do? I tried every thing and there nothing there or it just doesn't work wdid submitted by /u/Grgily [link]...
  6. minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft: Can someone please help me on how to change a minecraft email adress. a15cd295-05be-4798-a100-aadccfe7b216
  7. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: I just recently got minecraft and when i try and log into mojang it does not let me. The reason i want to log in is to change my email. I use a microsoft account for minecraft and I am not sur if...
  8. Minecraft java with a microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft java with a microsoft account: I just purchased my java account through a Microsoft account on PC and I can figure out how to log into Minecraft to play on java, any help? 27f898e0-4f2c-42a0-ade6-5e97fe701f73
  9. Minecraft world syncing not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world syncing not working: i have minecraft on two xbox’s. One xbox broke and it’s unusable(wont even stay on). We got a One X last month and i have minecraft in both; i have a main world on the broken xbox and it worked...
  10. I want to get out of beta minecraft. But I'm a bit scared to delete my game.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to get out of beta minecraft. But I'm a bit scared to delete my game.: I know you have to delete minecraft in order to get out of beta. But im afraid I might accidentally delete all my stuff. When I was about to delete mincraft, it said "Uninstall all" or "Cancel." I...