Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, yesterday, I played Minecraft For Windows 10 version with my friend. He used Minecraft on Android device. We couldn't play in one world. It always... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bestIQ, May 4, 2021 at 2:12 PM.

1. bestIQ
    bestIQ Guest

Minecraft

Hi, yesterday, I played Minecraft For Windows 10 version with my friend. He used Minecraft on Android device. We couldn't play in one world. It always spammed: Could not connect:Outdated server!

Can anyone help me?

:)

2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Lost all my Minecraft worlds and data and mods

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my Minecraft worlds and data and mods: After the Microsoft store update Where u couldn’t play any games I’ve fixed tha but in the process Microsoft deleted all my Minecraft worlds and mods which I’ve dedicated 300+ hours in to and I...
  3. Minecraft Game DVR clips coming out with choppy pixels on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Game DVR clips coming out with choppy pixels on Series X: I have tried to record something in Minecraft on Series X, but the pixels continuously come out with distorted, choppy pixels when I am in a world. There is no visible issue in the actual game as...
  4. Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: I bought minecraft for PC and i cant install it. How can i do it ? 78964eb8-e0e4-4003-83e6-d487b1c7a921
  5. pls answer this question i was trying to leave the minecraft beta clicked unroll the app...

in XboX Insiders
    pls answer this question i was trying to leave the minecraft beta clicked unroll the app...: trying to leave minecraft beta but everytime i press unroll the app crashed pls answer submitted by /u/samboxowastaken [link] [comments]
  6. My insider hub problem with leaving the minecraft preview

in XboX Insiders
    My insider hub problem with leaving the minecraft preview: So iv entered the minecraft beta for quite some time, now im trying to leave it but whenever i press leave preview my insider hub crashes, im not sure what do do iv been uninstalling and...
  7. Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms: I dont know where to find the option to change my online-security settings to change my settings so i can play on Minecraft realms. German: Ich weiß nicht wo ich die Option...
  8. Fixa konto för minecraft med familjegrupp.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fixa konto för minecraft med familjegrupp.: Jag har försökt ändra min brors minecraft konto så han kan spela med vänner och jag behöver också kunna spela på Realm men min pappa har inte lyckats hitta hur man gör. Jag har redan gjort det en...
  9. I cannot play multiplayer games in Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play multiplayer games in Minecraft.: I buy Minecraft by Microsoft account. 我使用Microsoft账号购买的Minecraft。 BUT I can't play multiplayer games in Minecraft! 但是我不能与我的朋友玩多人联机! [img] like this↑ 像这 It tell me "Mulitplayer is...
  10. So I bought Minecraft but there's problem

in XBoX on Windows
    So I bought Minecraft but there's problem: I bought Minecraft yesterday and lat latest releases are not working. I tried every way to fix it like deleting it and download it again but it didn't work. Also, I don't have any requirements and...