Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I usually play Minecraft online, but my room is getting painted, so I moved my Xbox and tv setup into the garage where there is no internet. I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LBisoglio, May 30, 2022.

1. LBisoglio
    LBisoglio Guest

Minecraft

So I usually play Minecraft online, but my room is getting painted, so I moved my Xbox and tv setup into the garage where there is no internet. I was playing on my world where I have put several hours into, and I exit the world to do other things (eat lunch). I then open Minecraft again and my world is not there. I try restarting Minecraft and it’s not there. I restart the Xbox and it’s still not there. I try hot-spotting from phone and I connect but my world isn’t coming up. I go into Minecraft settings and scroll down to storage. I selects worlds and there is a drop box of all my worlds. I can see my world but can’t do anything with it. I can only click on it and delete the world permanently. What do I do to get the world back?? Do I delete and reinstall Minecraft or would joining my original internet (not hotspot) fix it or is there some other way?? I do have an old copy of this world, but it’s in creative where I was testing some builds, and I can’t use this world as cheats will be always enables so I can’t get achievements. Please help!?!?

:)

LBisoglio, May 30, 2022
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  5. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  6. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Minecraft java and bedrock problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft java and bedrock problem: So I own minecraft bedrock edition and it says that I can redeem java in the microsoft store but when I try doing it it makes me pay for the game again? [img] [img] [img]...
  3. Minecraft win 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft win 10: Hello , i play minecraft windows 10 edition(1.19.0) on my laptop ( i3 , 8 Ram) But I have lag and low FPS . And i also play the java version and i get 100+ fps and no lag it run smoothly . But in...
  4. Minecraft Error Code -805306369

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Error Code -805306369: Hi I'm having trouble trying to get my Minecraft launcher to work again. It keeps freezing at the loading screen and says "Not Responding" and then when I close it, it pops up the error code...
  5. Minecraft Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Error: this modded serevr is not impl compatible with your modded client. please verfiy your forge version closely matches the server .got net version 3 this server is net version 2 minecraft Me and my...
  6. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition won't update to 1.19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition won't update to 1.19: I'm trying to play with a friend who owns the Switch version of Bedrock, but neither the launcher nor the game seems to be updating to 1.19. I don't know what to do nor who to turn to, so I came...
  7. I keep cheating in my minecraft worlds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep cheating in my minecraft worlds.: As the title says, whenever I make a minecraft world, I end up cheating on it. This has caused me to quit most if not all of my worlds so far. Turning off cheats doesnt help because of the LAN...
  8. minecraft bedrock edition for windows 10 and installation problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock edition for windows 10 and installation problems: a year ago i purchased minecraft bedrock edition for windows 10, recently i got the offer of the pc bundle (java & bedrock), so, 5 days ago, i tried updating my minecraft bedrock, but i can't...
  9. Minecraft errors :/

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft errors :/: i got this error for fabric and idk what it means a friend says it cant load dirt blocks but that makes no sence Minecraft has crashed! net.fabricmc.loader.impl.FormattedException:...
  10. Minecraft can't connect to services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can't connect to services: I haven't been able to get Minecraft Launcher to connect to minecraft services since I installed it. I've re-installed it once already and tried also installing the xbox app. I'm not sure what...