Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am looking for the Aquatic Update of Mincraft for my XBox One S. What version of Minecraft is needed? I can't believe I updated my console but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MourningAngl, Aug 6, 2022.

1. MourningAngl
    MourningAngl Guest

Minecraft

I am looking for the Aquatic Update of Mincraft for my XBox One S. What version of Minecraft is needed? I can't believe I updated my console but downgraded my game. That doesn't make sense to me.

:)

MourningAngl, Aug 6, 2022
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  5. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

minecraft windows disappeared

Actually the Minecraft website refers to the Minecraft for Windows as Minecraft Bedrock.

Please try to load the Minecraft for Windows by searching it on the Start menu. Just go to Start > Search and click on Minecraft for Windows. It only shows you "Play trial"?
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Can't cancel Minecraft Realms subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't cancel Minecraft Realms subscription: I can't find any way to cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription. When I login to Minecraft on iPad, it says I need to cancel it from the windows store, where it was bought. When I login to the...
  3. I have already bought Minecraft, and subsequently migrated my mojang account, but whenever...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have already bought Minecraft, and subsequently migrated my mojang account, but whenever...: I have played Java edition on and off since about 1.15 I think, and I migrated my mojang account ( admittedly at the last moment), but whenever I open the launcher it says that I can only play the...
  4. Logging into Minecraft on PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging into Minecraft on PS5: I just bought MC for my PS5, when i went to log in for the first time it told me my Microsoft account was already linked to a console on the PS4 network. I had an Xbox before this so I'm not sure...
  5. Minecraft subscription is messed up. It is asking me to purchase the game again. How do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft subscription is messed up. It is asking me to purchase the game again. How do I...: Minecraft subscription is messed up. It is asking me to purchase the game again. How do I fix this? I don't want to purchase it again. We originally purchased the Starter Pack in January 2022....
  6. Update Minecraft World?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update Minecraft World?: My son bought the OP Travelers Expansion World in Minecraft XBox. When he clicks to create the world the only option given is “Update”. When he selects this, nothing happens. We looked for a world...
  7. Connecting my account to Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting my account to Minecraft on ps4: How can I connect my account to ps4 Minecraft when it says that I was connected to another device when it’s not? ab625040-e531-4a57-be73-63eb1587e5eb
  8. Minecraft error "The background task activation is spurious"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft error "The background task activation is spurious": [img] Yesterday i bought Minecraft java, but when i start the game i have an error error "The background task activation is spurious" 0089880d-b84a-4e84-a03c-f3de1de78a65
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack Collection - no longer supported and apparently I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack Collection - no longer supported and apparently I...: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection and I've subscribed for a server for two players, only to find that the game will not play. I kept getting a message to say the game was...
  10. Minecraft Realms Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Purchase: I purchased minecraft realms the 10 player ones to play with my little sister. But after i brought the Minecraft realms i click on 10 player realms. it says i havent brought the realms and this is...