Minecraft 變成試玩版,官網也無法下載,顯示要購買?

Discus and support Minecraft 變成試玩版,官網也無法下載,顯示要購買? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 昨天玩得好好的,電腦也沒有關機,今天開麥塊起來就變成試玩版。 很久之前就已經遷移過mojang帳號,應該是沒有遷移問題了。 想要重裝,去官網發現沒辦法下載Minecraft... 必 要購買,但我之前就已經購買過了... 我是被騙錢了嗎... *** moved from Windows /... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by shi111, Aug 11, 2022.

1. shi111
    shi111 Guest

昨天玩得好好的,電腦也沒有關機,今天開麥塊起來就變成試玩版。

很久之前就已經遷移過mojang帳號,應該是沒有遷移問題了。

想要重裝,去官網發現沒辦法下載Minecraft... 必 要購買,但我之前就已經購買過了...

我是被騙錢了嗎...

*** moved from Windows / Windows 10 / 遊戲 ***

:)

shi111, Aug 11, 2022
  2. 有利張 Win User

電腦上之前有安裝過,也可以玩但是剛買新筆電卻無法安裝,整個沒有頭緒不知道怎麼辦?

我是從官網下載的,載的是java版
  3. CCHUN32 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 無法進入[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 Cannot enter]

最近玩Forza horizon 4一直無法進入遊戲,網路上方法都試過了,最近發現只要把系統地區台灣改成中國就能玩,爬文也發現 多人有這個問題。請問這個問題該如何解決?

[Translation-ecently play Forza horizon 4 has been unable to enter the game, the network methods have been tried, recently found that as long as the system area of Taiwan into China can play, climbing also found that quite a number of people have
    this problem.

How can I solve this problem?]
    我也有相同的問題,但是我沒有試過把地區改成中國, 為我是香港用戶。

自從更新之後,每次版權聲明之後就會Crash....

我試過重新安裝和重新設定,但是問題仍然存在。
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Forza horizon 4 遊戲崩潰的問題

我購買的終極版,只要在"效能測試模式"選 按下去之後會遊戲崩潰,下圖是錯誤資訊

一般正常遊玩是ok的,不過在玩了三四十分鐘之後也會無 警崩潰,大概發生兩次都是在遊玩期間崩潰

[​IMG]
    this is a problem that a lot of people are having right now i had an update about an hour ago but have not tested yet.

這是一個很多人現在都有的問題,我有一個小時前的更新,但還沒有測試過。
  5. zzt820820 Win User

can not download fable III

when i download it from pc, i got '目前無法完成您的訂購,請稍後再試。'

when i download it form xbox360 i got '無法從 目前的所在區域取得此 目'
  6. 恩勗王 Win User

Cant join the session Forza Horizon 4 PC

為甚麼forza horizon4官方送的禮物沒辦法 也沒辦法下載?求個解答

我這沒 出來我會虧到爆阿........
Thema:

1. Minecraft 變成試玩版,官網也無法下載,顯示要購買? - Similar Threads - Minecraft 變成試玩版,官網也無法下載,顯示要購買?

2. Minecraft Not Playable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Not Playable: I bought Minecraft digitally on Xbox one like 3 or 4 years ago and I downloaded it on my Xbox Series S I’ve played it in the recent month now it says sign into the account that bought it or renew...
  3. I bought Minecraft but still showing play demo!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought Minecraft but still showing play demo!: I bought Minecraft on 4th June 2022 from their official website (minecraft.net). Also, on the exact same day I bought Xbox game pass that was on sale for $1 for 3 months. After buying the game...
  4. Minecraft Mojang Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Mojang Account: Hello Microsoft, I would like to ask, if it is still possible to change my Minecraft account from Mojang to Microsoft. If so, how can I do it? Best regards, Sukovatý...
  5. My Minecraft/Xbox account was stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft/Xbox account was stolen: Hey I've been talking to support agent for 3 months and I've gotten 0 help, this is unreal. A while ago, I had a RAT on my computer and my emails were compromised, I managed to recover every...
  6. Minecraft Realm says expired but my subscription is up to date.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realm says expired but my subscription is up to date.: I have tried many times over several days to contact xbox support but there is no online chat available and the call back request keeps saying something went wrong, try again later. I did get...
  7. Minecraft launcher update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft launcher update: Hi so i just updated the launcher yada yada i go into log in thro Microsoft and it makes me log in thro X box. I dont have in X box acc at least i dont think but my brother does sure and his is...
  8. MINECRAFT IOS “UNABLE TO CONNECT TO WORLD”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT IOS “UNABLE TO CONNECT TO WORLD”: I have been trying to connect to a multiplayer server since forever and whatever I try doesn’t seem to work as my friend and I don’t play on the same network . We have literally tried every...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft Bedrock: Hey, I’ve been having issues with loading into minecraft, the application is being slow, even being unable for realms to load, I can’t see anyone’s worlds and I’m unable to join servers. I tried...
  10. Minecraft migration problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft migration problem: So i had recently migrated my Minecraft account and it turned out when i logged into Hypixel, my mvp+ rank and all my progress had been reseted. It’s like my whole account got reseted too and I...