Minecraftでマルチプレイができません。

Discus and support Minecraftでマルチプレイができません。 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ワールドホストはPS4、他はSwitchなのですがある特定の人 け入れません。ポート解放してもダメでした。突然入れなくなりました。 ebad799d-3cad-4eca-933e-322dec43d5e3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 89my, Jul 15, 2021.

1. 89my
    89my Guest

Minecraftでマルチプレイができません。

ワールドホストはPS4、他はSwitchなのですがある特定の人 け入れません。ポート解放してもダメでした。突然入れなくなりました。

:)

2. GO_676 Win User

PC版 forza horizon4 オンラインに接続できない [Translate] PC version forza horizon4 Can't connect online

Xboxliveでのゲー はforza horizon4 が初めてなので確認はできませんが、steamのゲー であれば確認できました。

また、エラーは発生してません

________

[Translation - Forza horizon4 is the first game on Xboxlive, so I can't check it, but I could check it if it was a steam game.

Also, no error has occurred]
  3. Takaking0419 Win User

xboxを利用したMinecraftのマルチプレイについて (Mod Translation: Learn more about Minecraft multiplayer using Xbox)

アンインストールをして、ワールドデータが消えました。

再起動までしたのですが、マルチプレイはできませんでした。

招待が来て「同意する」を押しても何も起きません。

「フレンド」のタブにもプレイしているはずなのに「フレンドがプレイしていません」と出ています。

マルチプレイもONにもなっています。

どうにかしていた けませんでしょうか。

返信お待ちしています。

[Translation - Uninstalled and the world data disappeared.

I tried to reboot, but I could not play multiplayer.

Nothing happens when the invitation comes and you press "I agree".

I'm sure I'm playing on my Friends tab, but my friend doesn't play.

Multiplayer is also turned on.

Could you do something about it?

Waiting for your reply.]
  4. OkamotoYuta Win User

Minecraftで、Xbox Live につながらない [Translation-With Minecraft, it does not lead to Xbox Live]

私の環境はPEです。再起動も試しましたし、再ログインも試しましたが、一向に繋がりません。XBOXアプリではフレンドが正常に表示されるのに、Minecraft けで正常にログインできていないようです。
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox live rewards

こんにちは、

このフォーラ は、Xbox Live Rewardsの問題のみを対象としています。 当社はマイクロソフトリワードにアクセスすることができないため、サポートチー は現在のマイクロソフトリワードポイントバランスの情 の唯一のソースとなります。 現在のポイント残高を把握することはできません。

カナダと日本のアカウントが混在しているため、アカウントが入金できない可能性があるため、これらのポイントはMicrosoftポイントに変換されているはずですが、レコードにアクセスできないため、これを確認することはできません。 彼らのチー にもっと援助を求める。
  6. 美奈子中澤 Win User

マイクロソフトジグソー[Translation-Microsoft Jigsaw]

Hi. Those games you play are always going to have advertisements. If you pay for the subscription, the advertisements can be removed along with you earning more XPs.

こんにちは。 プレイするゲー には常に広告が表示されます。
    サブスクリプションの支払いを行うと、広告が削除され、より多くのXPを獲得できます。
    サブスクリプションの支払いはしたくありません。広告が表示されても結構ですが、ジュエルズ・オブ・ローマのゲー アプリ広告を閉じることができず、パズルゲー ができません。

[Translation-I don't want to pay for my subscription. It's fine to see an ad, but you can't close the Jewel's of Rome game app ad and you can't play a puzzle game.]
Thema:

Minecraftでマルチプレイができません。

1. Minecraftでマルチプレイができません。 - Similar Threads - Minecraftでマルチプレイができません。

2. Custom skins on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Custom skins on Minecraft: Why can’t I use the skins I use on Minecraft Windows edition, On my Xbox Minecraft if they’re the same account d560d18b-50d0-4006-b120-118ed44ba5ad
  3. Connection timed out Minecraft java server

in XBoX on Windows
    Connection timed out Minecraft java server: For the past few days I have been trying to join a friends server but every time I try this message pops up. I have tried disabling firewall and win defender but that didn't work, I tried using...
  4. My application on minecraft partner program is under review

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My application on minecraft partner program is under review: In the past three months, I have published my application, and it is still under review if you can't help it's fine e4537d74-51ba-44ce-99f0-10d3db01536d
  5. I can't set Minecraft RTX for NVIDIA RTX 3050 in notebook Dell G15

in XboX Insiders
    I can't set Minecraft RTX for NVIDIA RTX 3050 in notebook Dell G15: Hello, I have notebook Dell Inspiron G15 with RTX 3050. And I can't in the insider app of Xbox set to RTX version of Minecraft. In the list in management menu I have only one version to set:...
  6. "Are you trying to sign in to minecraft pe kindle fire" can not log in.

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Are you trying to sign in to minecraft pe kindle fire" can not log in.: When I try to log in Minecraft in my Motorola g7 play it prompt me to log in with my Microsoft account but then this question pops up: Are you trying to sign in to Minecraft pe kindle fire? I...
  7. Parent Controls and Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent Controls and Minecraft Dungeons: I noticed recently that Minecraft Dungeons doesn't close when the parental controls time is up. It says it is up and logs them out of their profile on the Xbox but doesn't make them stop playing....
  8. Why do I have to buy minecraft again?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do I have to buy minecraft again?: I just got a new pc and I started downloading the minecraft launcher. When it finished downloading I logged into my microsoft account, but when I got in it said that I had to buy the game. I...
  9. Kids playing minecraft tog3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kids playing minecraft tog3: Hi, I have 3 kids that want to join each other and play all together in minecraft. They are all signed in under my Microsoft account but only 2 can play together, the third can't join. I have...
  10. Minecraft Realms and Xbox website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms and Xbox website: I have received a join request for a Minecraft realm but when I accept it it says "you cannot play on realms because of how you account is set up please ensure your online safety settings allow...