Minecraftเข้าแล้วเด้งออกเหมือนเซิฟเวอร์มีปัญหา [Translation - Minecraft then bounces like a...

Discus and support Minecraftเข้าแล้วเด้งออกเหมือนเซิฟเวอร์มีปัญหา [Translation - Minecraft then bounces like a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ไมน์คราฟมีปัญหาครับ เมื่อsign inหรือลอกอิน.. x boxแล้ว ช่วงเเรกๆจะเล่นได้ปกติ แต่ไปเรื่อยๆสัก8-9ชั่วโมงเวลาเข้าแล้วเด้งออกครับ เป็น10ๆรอบ... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mind's eye, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Mind's eye
    Mind's eye Guest

Minecraftเข้าแล้วเด้งออกเหมือนเซิฟเวอร์มีปัญหา [Translation - Minecraft then bounces like a...

ไมน์คราฟมีปัญหาครับ

เมื่อsign inหรือลอกอิน.. x boxแล้ว ช่วงเเรกๆจะเล่นได้ปกติ แต่ไปเรื่อยๆสัก8-9ชั่วโมงเวลาเข้าแล้วเด้งออกครับ เป็น10ๆรอบ ถ้าเข้าได้มันจะมีคำว่า''Global resources Reset Resources to load previously''แล้วก็เด้งออก แต่พอปิดเนตหรือไม่เชื่อมต่อไวไฟกลับเล่นได้ เข้าได้ปกติ
    ตอนแรกคิดว่าเป็นที่บัญชีนี่พอสมัครใหม่อีกบัญชีก็เป็นอีก โทรศัพท์ดีระดับกลางๆครับ คิดว่าไม่น่าเกี่ยว หาวิธีในเนตให้ลบgameในตัวไฟล์เครื่องลองแล้วก็เหมือนจะเป็น(จำไม่ค่อยได้)บังคับให้หยุดแล้วก็เป็น ลบและติดตั้งใหม่แล้วก็เป็น ลอกอินลอกเอ้าท์หลายรอบแล้วก็เป็น
    จนปัญญาแล้วครับ ช่วยบอกวิธีแก้หน่อย ถ้าเล่นไม่ได้เสียดายเงินมากนะครับ

[Translation - Minecraft has a problem.

When sign in or copy .. The x box will be played in the beginning. But keep going for 8-9 hours. The time to enter and bounce out is 10 rounds. If possible, it will have the word 'Global resources Reset Resources to load previously' and then bounce off.
    But when the network is turned off or not connected to Wi-Fi, it can be played back normally Mid-range phone Think that is not relevant Find a way in the net to delete the game in the file, try it, and it seems to be (not able to remember). Delete and then
    reinstall Peel the peel-offs in several rounds and become Already wise Please tell me how to solve it. If the player doesn't regret much money]

:)

Mind's eye, Aug 12, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Minecraftเข้าแล้วเด้งออกเหมือนเซิฟเวอร์มีปัญหา [Translation - Minecraft then bounces like a server with problems.]

Hi there Mind's eye,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with Minecraft server.
    To help clarify:

• What device are you using? (Xbox / PC)
    • Does this only happen in the game Minecraft?
    • Are you able to play other games online?
    • Have you tested your network?

I would also recommend reporting the issue to Minecraft support and Minecraft
    Forum Support
    for further in-game assistance.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

Minecraft Xbox One Edition

"Minecraft: Xbox One Edition" has been replaced with "Minecraft" after the Better Together update, which receives the Aquatic update. Other console specific editions are also not getting that update.

Translating to Portuguese using bing.com/translate:

"Minecraft: Xbox One Edition " foi substituído por "Minecraft " após a atualização Better Together, que recebe a atualização aquática. Outras edições específicas do console também não estão obtendo essa atualização.
  4. Alperen Özcan Win User

Windows 10 Mağazası'nda 2 Minecraft var [Translation-There are 2 Minecraft in Windows 10 Store]

Windows 10'daki Minecraft, Windows Karma Gerçeklik ve Oculus Rift aygıtlarında da çalışır ve bildiğiniz ve sevdiğiniz tüm Minecraft özelliklerini destekle
    Google kullanarak çeviri yaptım. Umarım doğru cevap vermişimdir
    Well I actually meant there is two Minecraft's in store one is cheaper and the other one is one that I got arethe other Minecraft which is https://www.microsoft.com/tr-tr/p/minecraft/9nblggh537bl?wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot%3Areviewstab the java version?

Maybe I made some translating mistakes I didn't looked at translate
  5. SabrynaSp321 Win User

problema pad xbox[xbox pad problem]

O meu Minecraft N Esta DEixando EU Conectar Ao Xbox ;-; Arrumem isso porfavor

[Translation - My Minecraft N Is Leaving US To Connect To Xbox; -; Fix it please]
  6. Poofius Win User

HELP

Translation ---> Microsoft, watch youtube videos and check out people that are modding Minecraft.
Thema:

1. Minecraftเข้าแล้วเด้งออกเหมือนเซิฟเวอร์มีปัญหา [Translation - Minecraft then bounces like a... - Similar Threads - Minecraftเข้าแล้วเด้งออกเหมือนเซิฟเวอร์มีปัญหา Translation Minecraft

2. Minecraft Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta: Im having an issue where i used minecraft beta for a long time and all my worlds are on beta but i recently got rid of beta in order to play with my friends who didnt have beta. I was wondering if...
  3. Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play: Trying to play Minecraft with my daughter and unable to get cross play to work in either direction. I cant connect to her world and she can't connect to mine. I purchased a separate copy of the...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Starter - Login Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Starter - Login Problem: When I click the Log In button in Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition, I get a Failed Login message: "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong" Whenever I try...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello I'm currently playing a game called Minecraft and I am not able to talk in one specific server. I can other servers but for some reason I cannot it this one server. I believe I have been...
  6. Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC: I Been trying to join my friends minecraft game (not a realm) and it keeps saying unable to connect to world and we dont know how to fix it help please [img] ***Moved from Gaming on Windows...
  7. A Update For Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Update For Minecraft: I've been trying to update my minecraft every since the better together update. Its now the village and pillage update. Every time I got to the store it insists I buy it even though I own the...
  8. Minecraft beta glitch

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta glitch: So I have the minecraft beta but I would like so get out of it but even though I have unrolled from the program and reinstalled it is still downloading the beta version of the game when I go into...
  9. Re-Installing Minecraft on Xbox One After Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Re-Installing Minecraft on Xbox One After Beta: To save some space on my HD, I deleted Minecraft while I was in the Minecraft Beta, but now cannot reinstall it. Everytime I go into the Store & click the Install button - nothing happens...
  10. My Minecraft world disappeared from the list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world disappeared from the list: I was playing Minecraft and the wifi turned off. And when I went back and loaded Minecraft the world was not there 7a42a5b5-915b-4cd8-9ab7-5e646232a370