Minecraftのwindows10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました [I accidentally purchased Minecraft's windows 10...

Discus and support Minecraftのwindows10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました [I accidentally purchased Minecraft's windows 10... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ここで質問して良い内容なのか定かではありませんが、どうか質問させてく さい。 私はMinecraftをwindws10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました。 買ってしまったのはwindows10版で、本当に必要 ったのはjava版です。... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Customer8, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Customer8
    Customer8 Guest

Minecraftのwindows10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました [I accidentally purchased Minecraft's windows 10...

ここで質問して良い内容なのか定かではありませんが、どうか質問させてく さい。

私はMinecraftをwindws10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました。

買ってしまったのはwindows10版で、本当に必要 ったのはjava版です。

どうにか返品するか、java版へ移行する方法がないかサイトを調べたりMicrosoftサポートに問い合わせる方法を探したりしましたが、いっこうに答えは見つかりません。

サポートも電話対応などは終了しているということで、全く繋がりません。

本当に恥ずかしいのですが、これは友人と遊ぶために貯金をはたいて購入したものです。

よく調べなかった自分が悪いのは百も承知ですが、どうか、この解決策を教えてはいた けませんでしょうか?

[Translate - I am not sure whether it is good content to ask a question here, please let me ask a question.

I mistakenly purchased Minecraft for windws 10 version and java version.

The one that I bought was the windows 10 version, and what I really needed was the java version.

I managed to find out how to return or how to migrate to the java version, I searched the site and asked how to contact Microsoft support, but I can not find the answer at the other side.

Support does not connect at all because that correspondence such as telephone correspondence is finished.

It's really embarrassing, but this is something I bought with hitting savings to play with my friends.

I am 100% well aware that I am not good at checking myself, can you please tell me this solution?]

:)

Customer8, Jan 17, 2019
  2. junkyuri Win User

マインクラフトのマーケットプレイスで購入したパックがswichで共有されない[Translation-Packs purchased at Minecraft's Marketplace are not shared on swich]

この問題が起きた過程を補足します。

次の手 で問題が起きました。

1.iOS版でサインインしてコインとパックの購入

2.Switch版でサインインせずに無料のパックをダウンロード

3.Switch版でサインインするがiOS版で購入したものが同期されていないことを確認

4.Switch版でサインインした状態で320コインを購入するがiOS版に反 されない

Switch版のサインインする前にダウンロードしたパックが残っているため同期できないようにもみえますが、原 がわかりません。

何か対策あれば教えていた けないでしょうか。

よろしくお願いします。
  3. minoco2019 Win User

MINECRAFT PC&MACプリペイドカードを購入しましたが、Windows 10版がダウンロードできません [Mod translation-I purchased MINECRAFT PC & MAC prepaid card, but I can not download Windows 10 version]

Windows 10のPCよりMojangアカウントでログインし、公式ページでWindows 10版を
    購入しようとMicrosoft Storeよりプリペイドカードに記載の25桁のコードを入力したところ、

コードに付属していた説明を確認してく さい。コードを別の

Webページで使用することが必要になる 合があります。

使用:

Office 365 for Home

ビジネス向け Office 365

Xbox.本体でこのコードを使用してく さい。

と表示されて[次へ]をクリックすることができません。

サンタさんが子供にくれたプレゼントのプリペイドカードが無駄にならない方法を教えてく さい。

追記:

Windowsのカテゴリーで同様の質問をしたところ

> 下記のスレッドと同じですが、

とのアドバイスをいた いたため、Xboxのカテゴリーで再質問いたしました。
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Minecraftのwindows10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました [I accidentally purchased Minecraft's windows 10 version and java version]

Hi Fellow Gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

We noticed this is a duplicate post and will be locking this thread. We will leave the other
    "Minecraftのwindows10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました
    " (Mod Translation: I bought the WINDOWS10 version of Minecraft and the Java version by mistake.)
    Open for discussion regarding this concern. This post will still be here as well in case you need to reference it. Also,
    please be mindful not to post duplicate posts in the future as this is against
    Forum Guidelines

Thank you!
  5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Minecraftの購入について [About purchasing Minecraft]

Hi Fellow Gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

We noticed this is a duplicate post and will be locking this thread. We will leave the other
    "Minecraftのwindows10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました
    " (Mod Translation: I bought the WINDOWS10 version of Minecraft and the Java version by mistake.)
    Open for discussion regarding this concern. This post will still be here as well in case you need to reference it. Also,
    please be mindful not to post duplicate posts in the future as this is against
    Forum Guidelines

Thank you!
  6. Customer8 Win User

Minecraftのwindows10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました [I accidentally purchased Minecraft's windows 10 version and java version]

早い返信をありがとうございます!

さっき、間違って二重に投稿してしまいました。ごめんなさい。

教えていた いたページから確認しましたが、『お探しのページが見つかりません』というものが表示されてしまいます。

『古いリンクを参照されているか、URL を間違って入力した可能性があります。

お探しのページは別の 所に移動したか、使用できなくなった可能性があります。お探しのページはこちらではありませんか ?』と出てくるのです。

このページで間違いないとは思うのですが、私が何か入力ミスをしてしまったのでしょうか?

お手数おかけして申し訳ございませんが、ご返答お待ちしております。

-------

[Mod Translation -Thank you for your quick reply!

I made a wrong double post a while ago.
    I'm sorry.

I confirmed from the page you taught, but what you are looking for is "The page you are looking for can not be found".

"You may be referring to an old link, or you may have entered the URL incorrectly.

The page you are looking for may have moved to a different location or may not be available.
    Are you looking for a page that is not here? "Comes out.

I think that there is no mistake on this page, but have I made any typing errors?

We apologize for troubling you, but we are waiting for your reply. ]
Thema:

1. Minecraftのwindows10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました [I accidentally purchased Minecraft's windows 10... - Similar Threads - Minecraftのwindows10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました accidentally purchased

2. I'm using MCPE on the latest version of Minecraft with good connection, and I can enter the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm using MCPE on the latest version of Minecraft with good connection, and I can enter the...: I can connect to everything EXCEPT servers I added. I used the correct IP, server address, and even the name. I can connect to everything else except my friends. When I try to enter, the server...
  3. Unable to join friend’s world in Minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join friend’s world in Minecraft PE: Hi, when i try to join one of my friends world in Minecraft PE, it loads for a few seconds and says ‘unable to connect to world’ the same thing happens when my friend trys to join my world. We are...
  4. MInecraft Bedrock for ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MInecraft Bedrock for ps4: Whenever I try to sign into my Microsoft account on my ps4 it always says it had an issue or it couldn't connect so I can't play with cross platform friends or use the shop. I tried uninstalling...
  5. Minecraft microsoft account re connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft microsoft account re connection: Im not able to re sugn in to my minecraft microsoft account. I need it to play realms. c809d685-27e3-4cb9-8572-c3a0f2e25ad2
  6. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: >In the past week I've been having a problem with Minecraft. I've owned Minecraft Xbox One Edition for a few years and have been playing the updated crossplay version after that came out, a while...
  7. I STILL Can't Leave Minecraft RTX Beta PC Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    I STILL Can't Leave Minecraft RTX Beta PC Windows 10: It's been 3 months of me trying to leave the Minecraft RTX beta. I've scoured every inch if the internet for possible solutions but nothing worked. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling minecraft...
  8. Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ps4: Im trying to link my microsoft account to ps4 but it keeps bringing me to xbox 9586d85a-8245-472f-8eab-944380fe3914
  9. Minecraft isnt letting me in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft isnt letting me in: I acidenly signed out of my Microsoft on switch it wont even let me sign into it anymore all it says is Signing Into Microsoft Account.. I cant change it and i just want my account on minecraft...
  10. Minecraftのwindows10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました [I accidentally purchased Minecraft's windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraftのwindows10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました [I accidentally purchased Minecraft's windows 10...: ここで質問して良い内容なのか定かではありませんが、どうか質問させてく さい。 私はMinecraftをwindws10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました。 買ってしまったのはwindows10版で、本当に必要 ったのはjava版です。...