Minesweeper 2.1.1312.2409: Possible issue (not serious) with Achivements display

Discus and support Minesweeper 2.1.1312.2409: Possible issue (not serious) with Achivements display in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, . Sometimes when I check my Achievements and Medals in Minesweeper version 2.1.1312.2409, only 6 of 20 Achievements are showing as unlocked, even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AgentScotty2112, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Minesweeper 2.1.1312.2409: Possible issue (not serious) with Achivements display

Hi,

Sometimes when I check my Achievements and Medals in Minesweeper version 2.1.1312.2409, only 6 of 20 Achievements are showing as unlocked, even though I've unlocked 16 of them.

My online profile shows 16 as being unlocked, and if I close and restart Minesweeper, all 16 will show up in-app as unlocked.

I've seen this happen maybe 2-4 times in the last week. Assuming I run Minesweeper 4 times a day, that's only 7-14% of the time.

If I can find a common denominator (such as having just played a certain game, skill level, theme, etc beforehand) I'll post it.

As I actually have all those medals and it's just an intermittent display issue that can be cleared by restarting the app, it's not affecting my enjoyment of the game, but thought I'd post it as an FYI.

I'm running Windows 8.1 64-bit version 6.3 (build 9600), localized for United States UTC -05:00 Eastern Time, in case that's relevant.

Thanks. Minesweeper 2.1.1312.2409:  Possible issue (not serious) with Achivements display :)

:)

AgentScotty2112, Feb 8, 2014
  2. new achievements

This could be a Windows 8.0 vs 8.1 issue.

I was only able to update to version 1.8.0.31029 of Minesweeper on Windows 8.0, and none of the new achievements unlocked, despite uninstalling/reinstalling/updating and repeatedly starting Adventure over at Level 1.

I'm now on Windows 8.1 (possibly only temporarily if I run into the issues I did in the past with it), was able to update to version 2.1.1312.2409 (I didn't check to see what the base version of Minesweeper for Windows 8.1 was before updating), and the new
    achievements are now unlocking for me.

AgentScotty2112, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Eric vO - NL
    Eric vO - NL Guest
    Minesweeper doesn't start anymore

Same sort of problem. With me, doesn't even display the Arkadia logo. See also here:

forums.xbox.com/.../4554231.aspx

It apparently is not confined to Minesweeper. Looks like a serious server-side bug that freezes the xbox apps.

Eric vO - NL, Feb 8, 2014
  4. AgentScotty2112 Win User

new achievements

This could be a Windows 8.0 vs 8.1 issue.

I was only able to update to version 1.8.0.31029 of Minesweeper on Windows 8.0, and none of the new achievements unlocked, despite uninstalling/reinstalling/updating and repeatedly starting Adventure over at Level 1.

I'm now on Windows 8.1 (possibly only temporarily if I run into the issues I did in the past with it), was able to update to version 2.1.1312.2409 (I didn't check to see what the base version of Minesweeper for Windows 8.1 was before updating), and the new
    achievements are now unlocking for me.
  5. Eric vO - NL Win User

Minesweeper doesn't start anymore

Same sort of problem. With me, doesn't even display the Arkadia logo. See also here:

forums.xbox.com/.../4554231.aspx

It apparently is not confined to Minesweeper. Looks like a serious server-side bug that freezes the xbox apps.
  6. SkyCrafter19 Win User

Minecraft 360 Mature Survival Players Needed.

I will play that survival with u i have all the achivements and im serious about minecraft

7. MarianneSnygg Win User

Can't download any updates so can't play Daily Challenges

Minesweeper has NOT yet been miraculously fixed! I've checked my display driver, and it's up to date. However, when I checked to see if there are any other updates that haven't loaded. I got a message that there are updates that haven't downloaded. Is that
    the Minesweeper app? Or are Windows update???
  8. ArthurHansen Win User

Solitaire Daily Challenge - New Points System

same issue with solitaire, mahjong and minesweeper
Thema:

Minesweeper 2.1.1312.2409: Possible issue (not serious) with Achivements display

1. Minesweeper 2.1.1312.2409: Possible issue (not serious) with Achivements display - Similar Threads - Minesweeper 1312 2409

2. Microsoft Minesweeper Daily Challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper Daily Challenges: I switch computers often. When playing Microsoft Minesweeper Daily Challenges, the awards seem to only partially sync across computers. Any way to get stuff in sync?...
  3. Minesweeper

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper: Hi my problem is this: I can't stop the board on Minesweeper from moving to the right and 'hiding' behind the area showing the game scores 9a877e71-cdfe-48e6-be32-31791a031de0
  4. passaggio a Premium per Minesweeper?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    passaggio a Premium per Minesweeper?: Ho comprato il passaggio a Premium per Minesweeper, ma continua a darmi la pubblicit . Se poi gli chiedo nuovemente dipassare a Premium mi dice che l'ho gi fatto. Allora? Che devo fare?...
  5. Minesweeper premium expired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper premium expired: My premium, one year, version of MS Minesweeper has expired after only two months. On-line chat failed to resolve the issue. Have tried uninstalling/reinstalling with no success. Windows 10, all...
  6. Microsoft Minesweeper introuvable sur Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper introuvable sur Microsoft Store: Bonjour vous tous, Après une réinstallation de Windows 10, j'ai voulu aller dans le Microsoft Store pour télécharger le jeu Microsoft Minesweeper et l impossible de le télécharger. Le jeu ne...
  7. Minesweeper unstable and the ads are to long

in XBoX on Windows
    Minesweeper unstable and the ads are to long: Hi , I have 2 issues, I find if I don't have an internet connection it can take 2 or 3 goes to successfully load Minesweeper, seems to have happened since the last Minesweeper upgrade. When on...
  8. Cannot log into Microsoft Minesweeper or Microsoft Sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into Microsoft Minesweeper or Microsoft Sudoku: The error message says "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. The error code is 0x80190191, in case you need it." This has been happening for the last 24 hours....
  9. Minesweeper achievements in Russian

in XBoX on Windows
    Minesweeper achievements in Russian: Hi! The problem is very simple. Downloaded Microsoft Minesweeper, the game is in English, my Xbox app is in English, location is Estonia, however the achievements for the game pop up in Russian....
  10. Minesweeper does not recogniza Premium state

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper does not recogniza Premium state: I bought premium of Minesweeper, though it starts in free advertising mode. If I try to purchase again, the system refuses, because I already purchased for it. Any idea to reset it to the correct...