Minesweeper achievements in Russian

Discus and support Minesweeper achievements in Russian in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, My achievements list, only in the one game (Minesweeper) is in Russian... I assume. It looks Russian at least. Just the achievements mind,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MJBIT, Jun 13, 2019.

1. MJBIT
    MJBIT Guest

Hi,

My achievements list, only in the one game (Minesweeper) is in Russian... I assume. It looks Russian at least. Just the achievements mind, everything else in the game is in English.

It was like that when I installed it, no idea what's going on.

All my other games are in English, everything English. My location is set to Australia, so that's not the problem, besides, if it was as simple as that all my games would be having the same issue.

Minesweeper achievements in Russian [​IMG]

:)

MJBIT, Jun 13, 2019
  2. BarbecueSausage Win User

Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the game?

Or making sure your PC is up to date?
  3. Thanatos465 Win User

Console War

Minesweeper has achievements?! Holy!
  4. PatrickOrsel Win User

Minesweeper Adventure

I didn't auto update Minesweeper after i did update the achievement do unlock now :)
  5. AgentScotty2112 Win User

Unobtainable achievements

None of the new achievements worked for me on Windows 8.0. The latest version of Minesweeper I was able to update to on Windows 8.0 was 1.8.0.31029.
  6. WoWAimz Win User

Achievements not being obtained

Yes, I am always logged in when playing the games. It is set to automatically log me in.

I have Mahjong, Taptiles, Minesweeper & Solitaire installed. Minesweeper is the only one I'm having issues with regarding Achievements. I have uninstalled it and re-installed it, this did not fix my problem.
Thema:

1. Minesweeper achievements in Russian - Similar Threads - Minesweeper achievements Russian

2. Minesweeper frequently crashes

in XBoX on Windows
    Minesweeper frequently crashes: Minesweeper frequently crashes about a dozen times a week. Attached is the error code I get. As you can see, it occurred 4 times today in a very short period. It happens several of my Surface Pros...
  3. What is causing error coed 0x803F8001 on both Minesweeper and Microsoft jigsaw games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is causing error coed 0x803F8001 on both Minesweeper and Microsoft jigsaw games?: Played on both games this afternoon and now I get the above error code. Is this a problem with the game or internet connection issue? 03cf1065-469a-4bbb-8281-36fe7e83916a
  4. Minesweeper Wins at your back achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper Wins at your back achievement: I completed this achievement in the Month of July but did not receive after doing the first challenge. Even went perfect for the month just in case. What can be done to rectify this. Surely there...
  5. Microsoft minesweeper "wins at your back" achievement glitched on Win 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft minesweeper "wins at your back" achievement glitched on Win 10: I've tried this several months straight, only completing 1 a day, not going back to previous days, trying time jumping day to day from a new month, nothing seems to work to pop this achievement....
  6. Broken Achievement in Minesweeper (WP)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broken Achievement in Minesweeper (WP): I have a broken achievement in Minesweeper for windows phone. I have tried all solutions from chat support and TA. Nothing fixes the problem. I've tried uninstall/reinstall, re-earning...
  7. What happened to the achievements in Microsoft Minesweeper?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to the achievements in Microsoft Minesweeper?: I got 2 achievements yesterday and one today in Microsoft Minesweeper in Windows 8.1 Laptop. See: http://www.upload.ee/image/4338166/Yes_Minesweeper.png But when I check my achievements page:...
  8. Microsoft Minesweeper Diamond Badge Achieved; Challenges Reset.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper Diamond Badge Achieved; Challenges Reset.: I achieved the Diamond Badge, on Windows 8.1 Minesweeper, this morning. I backed out to the main menu, to look for my "wins at your back" achievement, and it had not unlocked. I closed out the...
  9. Minesweeper: Daily challange medals not shown anymore since getting gold achievement for 8 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper: Daily challange medals not shown anymore since getting gold achievement for 8 ...: Hello, i'm having a strange problem. I got the achievement for 8 gold medals (i don't know the english description because i'm german; in my language it's called "Schnapp dir Gold" it might be...
  10. I am unable to unlock any Minesweeper achievements! please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to unlock any Minesweeper achievements! please help.: What version & build of Windows are you running? Windows 8, Version 6.2 (Build 9200) What is the make (who made it) & model (if you know it) of the device or devices you are using? Acer...