Minexraft online

Discus and support Minexraft online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 我的年龄是20岁,xbox隐私设置全部允许,为什么不让我玩在线模式,地平线4和Minecraft都禁止我。我的家庭只有我用xbox 1e1af93e-f0ac-4fbc-9cff-483fd9e1f351 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cha_Shao, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Cha_Shao
    Cha_Shao Guest

Minexraft online

我的年龄是20岁,xbox隐私设置全部允许,为什么不让我玩在线模式,地平线4和Minecraft都禁止我。我的家庭只有我用xbox

:)

Cha_Shao, Mar 6, 2020
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

Minexraft online

Your account has some restrictions on that.

Go to the Privacy page and sign in for resources to manage your privacy settings.
  3. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Online, but not online???

You can fix it by upgrading your profile OP.

You need a gold account to use online MP functions and yours is currently silver.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

You are a silver member, you need to buy gold.
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Hey there, sorry it was a little hard to understand exactly what you're asking. Do you want to make your offline profile an online one to retain game saves and achievement progress etc.?

-

If so what you need to do it connect the Xbox to the internet and sign-in to your offline. There should be an option either on the dashboard where you avatar is on through the Xbox guide that says 'Join Xbox Live' if you hit that it will take you through
    the profile creation where you need to add an email and billing details.

-

Once that is completed you should have a randomly generated gamertag that has you previous games history and saves etc.

-

I noticed that you already have a gold membership on this new account, I will just mention that you won't be able to combine the two accounts or transfer the gold membership between them.
  6. BILLYunaire Win User

Yea, I only played 2 games online so far. The first one was very laggy and DC'd when score was 9 - 9. The second game wasn't as laggy, but still DC'd when the score was 11 - 8.

I'm hoping this won't be another year of failure for the online play in 2k. :-(
Thema:

Minexraft online

1. Minexraft online - Similar Threads - Minexraft online

2. Online multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online multiplayer: Everytime I go to play GTA 5 online it opens up to the game pass menu where you can purchase a plan. But I already have the game pass and it's up to date and it's not just that game its every...
  3. Cant play Online NBA2K

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Online NBA2K: Just wondering if anyone gets this. can anybody help I can’t access multiplayer game modes when it’s says push A to join game nothing happens?...
  4. When I load the legacy Halo disc, it now seems to be sending me online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I load the legacy Halo disc, it now seems to be sending me online: I have one of the original Xbox One consoles and love to play all the different versions of Halo. I popped the disc they sold with the legacy Halo versions which were updated for Halo one. I never...
  5. privacy and online safety settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    privacy and online safety settings: i need permission to use minecraft realms on "nintendo switch" but i don't know how to change the right settings. dca4b4c5-14bb-42f0-a157-d9d9fc4e5a0e
  6. Gear of war - online multiplayer issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gear of war - online multiplayer issue: Gear of War 2 and 3 unable to play online multiplayer. I’ve checked NAT, profile privacy and everything else possible via googles help but can’t seem play online. Please help, I’ve had no trouble...
  7. I can't play online on xbox 360 games whilst having Gold, and a xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play online on xbox 360 games whilst having Gold, and a xbox 1: Hello, I purchased xbox live Gold today, unfortunately when I attempt to play any xbox 360 game it said "The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live". I have deleted and readded the...
  8. Request service online through PC and Mobile not getting past payment auth. ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request service online through PC and Mobile not getting past payment auth. ?: Roughly 3 weeks ago, my Xbox One X Scorpio started having serious problems. Daily, i would have to restart, reset and restore my console to factory default just to get it to boot up to the home...
  9. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: I try to play minecraft with my friends onlion with xbox one but It couldn’t work. Please help!! [img] 4668cfd5-1a50-4bd0-9231-11c3ef6c2fbb
  10. Xbox one not allowing 360 back compat online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one not allowing 360 back compat online: Every time i play backwards compatability its saying im not online on the 360 home page thing, yet i am on xbox one. it says to do a connection test which i will and still no change will not let...