Mini Ninjas

Discus and support Mini Ninjas in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I love mini ninjas. Its one of my favorite games and i know so many people who love it as well, but havent played it since 2010 or around that time. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Snebu1a, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Snebu1a
    Snebu1a Guest

Mini Ninjas

I love mini ninjas. Its one of my favorite games and i know so many people who love it as well, but havent played it since 2010 or around that time. I no longer have my 360 and have been using the One for years. But id like to reminisce! To play this game again without having to go buy an old 360!

It seems like such a no brainer that this game should be backwards compatible, but it isnt! This game NEEDS to be backwards compatible! I for one know of at least a dozen people who would buy it all over again just to play a nostalgic favorite of theirs. Imagine all the other people.

We need this game on the One. For all ninjas. For all fans. For all humanity.

:)

Snebu1a, Apr 14, 2021
  2. RainingRoses Win User

Mini Ninjas

Hi,

I agree! Mini ninjas was great, I personally spent many hours on this game.

It would be best to ask the game developers/publishers regarding this, although unfortunately it doesn't seem it would be available on the new consoles anytime soon.

Xbox backward compatible games library

I’d recommend purchasing a Xbox 360 console to play this game for now, there are still preowned ones for reasonable prices if you look around.

You might also be interested in the Xbox Idea Hub, where you can share ideas and feedback. Any features and suggestions, including Xbox backward compatibility requests, should be posted there.

Hopefully Mini Ninjas is remastered some day :)
  3. banej Win User

Recommend me some games.

Mini Ninjas and Sleeping Dogs.
  4. banej Win User

Good Singleplayer games?

Mini Ninja, Green Lantern and KungFu Panda 1.
  5. banej Win User

Best game no one played

Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom, Red Faction: Armageddon, Mini Ninja
  6. MVRK HNTR Win User

Best game no one played

[quote user="Lord BaneJ"]

Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom, Red Faction: Armageddon, Mini Ninjas

[/quote]

Forgot about Mini Ninjas! I enjoyed that and I'm pleased that a sequel looks to be on the way:
    http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1220810p1.html
Thema:

Mini Ninjas

1. Mini Ninjas - Similar Threads - Mini Ninjas

2. Microsoft bring mini ninjas to Xbox one pls

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft bring mini ninjas to Xbox one pls: make Microsoft see this so we can bring mini ninjas to Xbox one submitted by /u/InternetOk3545 [link] [comments]
  3. I can't find Mine-craft Mini-games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find Mine-craft Mini-games: I have an Xbox One S with Mine_craft downloaded on it. I can't find mini-games on Mine_craft and I really want to be able to play them, do I need to buy them in the Microsoft store, or is it in...
  4. Useful feedback: Add mini forums for each game in Xbox app so people can communicate with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Useful feedback: Add mini forums for each game in Xbox app so people can communicate with...: Just like Steam has community for each game, Xbox needs to have the same thing. simply forums for each game so that gamers can discuss about the game, communicate, find each other, talk about...
  5. minecraft’s mini debug update causing more crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft’s mini debug update causing more crashing: unfortunately, the new debug update for pocket edition hasnt helped much with the game. actually it’s made it even more unstable to play with it constantly crashing out of no where. from just...
  6. Releasing independent mini game on Xbox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Releasing independent mini game on Xbox Live?: Hello. I have developed a mini game and I'm going to release it on Google Play as an app. I just wanted to know can I have a publisher and release it on Xbox Live too?...
  7. Mini Original Xbox Classic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mini Original Xbox Classic: Good afternoon, Please let me introduce myself. My name is Nisank, and I have been playing Xbox video games for the last 15 years, starting with the Xbox 360. I have a brilliant idea,...
  8. What is with the error code and mini gray screen guide blocking me from going into parties

in XboX Insiders
    What is with the error code and mini gray screen guide blocking me from going into parties: I can't even stay start a party of my own without it disconnecting it. My friends literally had to drop me for someone else cause the communication was important for this match so that took a few...
  9. Will MINI NINJAS be On Xbox One?

in XboX Insiders
    Will MINI NINJAS be On Xbox One?: Will mini ninjas be backwards compatible from Xbox 360 to Xbox one, I loved mini ninjas on the 360, and I wish I could play it again. Are there any plans to put it on Xbox one? submitted by...
  10. Should I be waiting for mini ninjas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I be waiting for mini ninjas?: I loved Mini Ninjas and I was wondering if it'll ever come out backwards compatible for Xbox One or if I should give up searching for it every few months? 0dff21e3-e790-423e-862d-7f95a5564982