Minimizable Streams

Discus and support Minimizable Streams in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think it’d be cool if they had minimizable streams or movies. Like if you have Netflix or Twitch or the NFL App, it’ll minimize and you can search... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ghxostly, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Ghxostly
    Ghxostly Guest

Minimizable Streams

I think it’d be cool if they had minimizable streams or movies. Like if you have Netflix or Twitch or the NFL App, it’ll minimize and you can search for games or message people while still watching.

This is my first disussion, I didn’t look around for a suggestions center or anything, so if their is one, can someone point me towards it? Thanks.

:)

Ghxostly, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Listed mia 510 Win User

twitch xbox snapped/unsnapped picture

This feature is going to be awesome, have you heard they are working on a twitch mobile streaming app!!!

Stream at work stream at home, stream on the go!
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

Twitch Host Mode Arrives!

Q1: If a stream is being hosted, is it still being streamed on its original channel at the same time?

Q2: Can 1 stream be hosted by multiple channels (in effect giving that particular stream a much larger audience)?
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Microsoft Acquires Beam Streaming Service

Its not music streaming. Its gameplay streaming.
  5. nubbet Win User

New Xbox App - Streaming from console

isn't the link for mobile streaming not computer streaming?
  6. McX was here Win User

Game DVR Xbox App

Sorry, but it is not currently possible to upload console-streamed game videos. When you record a streamed game, the GameDVR video is associated with the Xbox app, not with the streamed game (because the recording feature doesn't know you are streaming or
    what you are streaming). Consequently it cannot be uploaded (Xbox Live knows that the Xbox app is not a game).
Thema:

Minimizable Streams

1. Minimizable Streams - Similar Threads - Minimizable Streams

2. No picture when streaming from Xbox One X to PC using companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    No picture when streaming from Xbox One X to PC using companion app: I have been attempting to fix this problem for a few hours to no avail. As the title says, I cannot get a picture to stream from my xbox one x to my pc. I can get the data connection established,...
  3. Vallauha stream doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vallauha stream doesnt work: Iam having trouble with the latest ubi game vallaha having troube the male or female selection cant select one 5c9b2d87-6764-4948-95eb-fb65f0a8d7de
  4. XBOX Movies and TV Shows Streaming to Phones or Tablets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Movies and TV Shows Streaming to Phones or Tablets: I have a growing collection of movies and tv shows that I have purchased through your store. It would be nice if I could stream them or download them onto my phone or tablet for flights or trips...
  5. Do I have to install game to xbox before I can play it on my phone via streaming/remote play?

in XboX Insiders
    Do I have to install game to xbox before I can play it on my phone via streaming/remote play?: I'm wanting to play the xbox on my phone with a razor kishi, the game I want to play isn't on cloud but requires the disk to be in the console in order for me to play it.. The console is switched...
  6. Remote game streaming not connecting to console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote game streaming not connecting to console: Hi. I am on an xbox one x and trying to remote play on an iphone 12 pro, latest version of ios. I have the latest robot white bluetooth controller from microsoft (with the share button). I...
  7. Can’t Broadcast Audio on Twitch Stream (Series X, Alpha Skip-Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t Broadcast Audio on Twitch Stream (Series X, Alpha Skip-Ahead): I no longer have the option to broadcast my party audio in a Twitch stream on my Xbox. Even in the Xbox settings, the checkbox to allow audio to be broadcast is simply gone, and I get no prompt to...
  8. Xbox App - Console Streaming - Headset Audio

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App - Console Streaming - Headset Audio: Hi, I am streaming games from my xbox to my iphone on my local area network using console streaming. I tried plugging in my gaming headset into the 3.5mm jack into the controller, however, I...
  9. Problem with game chat streamming on twitch from xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with game chat streamming on twitch from xbox one s: Hi to the community, I have a problem when we stream on twitch from xbox one s, in live you don't hear the voice chat in fortnite game, but you can only hear my microphone voice. I also tried xbox...
  10. Why is there not an option to remove Xbox stream bar?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is there not an option to remove Xbox stream bar?: Why is there no option to remove the stream bar? I dont need it there as I have my stream manager up and it becomes very distracting because I feel the need to look at it. Is there any thing I can...