Minor bugs in Xbox app

Discus and support Minor bugs in Xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, just found a typo in the Xbox app, see attached picture, there is a 'n' too much. Also the space info on the install button could be put on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Squasherin, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Squasherin
    Squasherin Guest

Minor bugs in Xbox app

Hi,

just found a typo in the Xbox app, see attached picture, there is a 'n' too much. Also the space info on the install button could be put on the next line. Also marked in the picture.

I am using an LG G5, Android 7, full hd screen, if it matters.

Kind Regards

Jane

Minor bugs in Xbox app [​IMG]

:)

Squasherin, Apr 4, 2021
  2. W4RMIND Win User

Public Help Thread (Not staff, just to help members of the community)

Or go to xbox forums. Even if its minor or bug, just post there,
  3. AddictedToKaos Win User

FIX YOUTUBE W/KINECT ALWAYS LISTENING!!!! WTF!!!!

Are any of you developers/programmers? This is a huge bug in the app that shouldnt have been overseen. With all these issues, i dont see my post as been an outburst or immature - Its deserved.

All these issues should have been resolved at the "beta" stage. Major features and apps should only have MINOR bugs in production. Xbox One was obviously rushed to try and compete with PS4 lauch.

Welcome to the XBOX ONE BETA program. Registration is $499 plus taxes. Thank you for your participation!
  4. DearCreature454 Win User

Friending

ImStillAngel,

There are still minor bugs in the app that are being worked out by Xbox. In the mean time, try friending him/her through your Xbox console. If you don't have one, then attempt to use the Xbox Console Companion app for Windows. If that dosen't work,
    feel free to message me directly and I'll get right back to you!

Sincerely,

5. Mama Amev Win User

Xbox live Profile

Hello! What this sounds like is a minor bug going on with the badge.
  6. DerVaddi Win User

Cant add account on Xbox One

Hi,

first you could try a power cycle. This usually fixes such minor problems and it really doesn't take long. here's a tutorial:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Are you perhaps in the Insider program that it could be a bug? if so, please report it via the Insider app if the bug persists.

Your account is not set up as a child account, is it?
Thema:

Minor bugs in Xbox app

1. Minor bugs in Xbox app - Similar Threads - Minor bugs app

2. Purchases by child a minor unauthorized Purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchases by child a minor unauthorized Purchases: My son bypass the passkey by entering the wrong information more than once the system then defaults to password access somehow my 6 years old son obtained my password and brought these items,...
  3. Xbox keeps labeling me a minor (I’m not)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps labeling me a minor (I’m not): I was trying to buy a realm on minecraft but it won’t let me and it keeps saying im a child when im not. 882fa534-6b52-4203-99de-0f00f313a70a
  4. is only minor difference between alpha and omega?

in XboX Insiders
    is only minor difference between alpha and omega?: So I had a look at some release notes for the current build 2011 201209-3330. Alpha got this first, only a few hours later beta got it, then about half a day later delta got it, and then a few...
  5. Xbox app has a minor bug regarding blocked/unblocked friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app has a minor bug regarding blocked/unblocked friends: Gives the option to unblock an already unblocked person, this could cause confusion. I recommend an update to remedy this. This bug only applies to the mobile app (Both beta and release version)...
  6. Creating Microsoft Account for Minor

in XBoX on Windows
    Creating Microsoft Account for Minor: I'm trying to create microsoft accounts for my kids so they can play minecraft but it's not working. When I try to create a microsoft account for them the process freezes up after I successfully...
  7. I’ve got a minor issue. Xbox one X Throws errors, I’m not the original owner has been...

in XboX Insiders
    I’ve got a minor issue. Xbox one X Throws errors, I’m not the original owner has been...: I’ve got a Xbox one X, that’s enrolled in the Insider program and it’s giving all kinds of errors E101/2/5/6. Is there a way I could forcefully unenroll and downgrade the console back to a normal...
  8. Is there a good place to submit minor suggestions (not actual bugs/problems)?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a good place to submit minor suggestions (not actual bugs/problems)?: I'm only wondering because one thing I noticed when I got this update is that all the tiles in sections reverted to medium. Just think it'd be REALLY nice if they have to change things again if...
  9. Xbox one Achievements didn't unlock and minor bug(?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Achievements didn't unlock and minor bug(?): so I may have this in the wrong forum. Not sure, but I'm on a tablet so apologies in advance. Anyway Im having a couple minor glitches(?) or bugs or something with my Xbox one S. 1....
  10. A minor annoyance/bug bear....

in XBoX on Consoles
    A minor annoyance/bug bear....: Why can't all developers use the percentage bar under the achievement? It's starting to bug me now lol! It's not exactly hard to implement and I know it's not game breaking but I do like to know...