Minor Minor lags

Discus and support Minor Minor lags in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I recently required and Xbox one a few days ago and I started to notice these minor lags that pop up out of nowhere for an instant and then happen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WillyM60, Apr 1, 2015.

1. WillyM60
    WillyM60 Guest

Minor Minor lags

Hi I recently required and Xbox one a few days ago and I started to notice these minor lags that pop up out of nowhere for an instant and then happen again unpredictably. I noticed this when I played halo and black ops modern warfare, some times it will
    happen in the cinimatic too ( black ops zombies cinimatic lags a lot in beggining but halo seems fine most of the time. My name internet has full bars and I have an HD 720p TV and the display settings are default. So is there a way to fix this, has anyone
    else noticed this or am I going parenoid. I'm still working the edges on Xbox one.

:)

WillyM60, Apr 1, 2015
  2. dedicated servers

felt minor lag nothing in comparison to the cod franchise

IPlayHard0r4Fun, Apr 1, 2015
  3. "MOON" achievements for Black Ops

We both have high speed connect and the lag are minor...no worries Minor Minor lags :)

xXGalickgunXx, Apr 1, 2015
  4. WillyM60
    WillyM60 Guest

Minor Minor lags

Sometimes in halo some the animations will look shaky or glitchy idk its starting to bother me.

WillyM60, Apr 1, 2015
  5. WillyM60 Win User

Minor Minor lags

Sometimes in halo some the animations will look shaky or glitchy idk its starting to bother me.
  6. IPlayHard0r4Fun Win User

dedicated servers

felt minor lag nothing in comparison to the cod franchise
  7. xXGalickgunXx Win User

"MOON" achievements for Black Ops

We both have high speed connect and the lag are minor...no worries :)
  8. LONE DUCK-C03B56B7-6 Win User

Can't Play in Parties Because of Lag

Seems like this loud minority is quite a number of people....I think this game is by far the worse for lag.
  9. johngie4313 Win User

Smartglass streaming / remote play.

Even on my home network, there is noticeable (but minor, minor) input lag between my PS4 and Vita. I regularly hear from my friends about flawless connections in random Starbucks and 4G connections, so I suppose anything is possible
Thema:

Minor Minor lags

1. Minor Minor lags - Similar Threads - Minor Minor lags

2. CYBER THREATS TO A MINOR

in XBoX on Consoles
    CYBER THREATS TO A MINOR: My son has played GTA for a long time but recently he has come across some players that are not good sports at playing. These bad sports have threatened to "burn his xbox" send virus "rape his...
  3. I purchased Sea of Thieves and an XBOX One for my son when he was a minor. He is an adult...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased Sea of Thieves and an XBOX One for my son when he was a minor. He is an adult...: I purchased Sea of Thieves and an XBOX One for my son when he was a minor. Because I wanted to keep his content restricted and have him on my family account, the game was installed on my account....
  4. How to seperate XBOX paid downloads from my account. My son used my account as a minor, he...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to seperate XBOX paid downloads from my account. My son used my account as a minor, he...: When my son was a minor, I set him up with Xbox under my email address. Over the years, it was never an issue because I don't game. He is now a grown adult and has many friends/purchases from his...
  5. Xbox setup - minor instead of adult

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox setup - minor instead of adult: Hi I setup the console as a minor using my MS account, but would like to reset it all and set it up as an adult. How would I go about doing that? dc6e104e-528f-4c33-82e0-2f9df14f00c5
  6. Is there a good place to submit minor suggestions (not actual bugs/problems)?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a good place to submit minor suggestions (not actual bugs/problems)?: I'm only wondering because one thing I noticed when I got this update is that all the tiles in sections reverted to medium. Just think it'd be REALLY nice if they have to change things again if...
  7. A minor typo

in XboX Insiders
    A minor typo: [IMG] submitted by /u/buttshott [link] [comments]
  8. I have a few minor issues that I want to know if anyone else has.

in XboX Insiders
    I have a few minor issues that I want to know if anyone else has.: Title. The first issue is that sometimes my Community tab will show "There is nothing to show right now" and I have to refresh it for it to show activities, the second is that my friends list and...
  9. Jugendschutz [Translation - Protection of minors]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jugendschutz [Translation - Protection of minors]: guten tag, habe leider den code für die jugendschutz vergessen. Auf meiner xbox 360. was kann ich tuen? Mit freundlichen Grüßen. _______________________ {Translation- good day, unfortunately...
  10. Can you link Alexa to a minor's account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you link Alexa to a minor's account?: More specifically: When I paired my Alexa Echo to my Xbox One it pair my adult account. The problem is that when I tell Alexa to turn on Xbox", the Xbox turns on and immediately signs into my...