Mircosoft tech staff....Your server is not large enough for the Bingo game.

Discus and support Mircosoft tech staff....Your server is not large enough for the Bingo game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Your server for the Microsoft Bingo game is not large enough for the number of accounts. Because of this, it crashes and goes down for hours if not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RthBeachLover, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Mircosoft tech staff....Your server is not large enough for the Bingo game.

Your server for the Microsoft Bingo game is not large enough for the number of accounts. Because of this, it crashes and goes down for hours if not days. Is there any way you can increase the capacity size so that all
    your Bingo accounts can play? The system has been down now for over 24 hours,

In the last two months, it has been down at least three times for longer than a day and several additional times for several hours. What should be a relaxing experience turns into frustration since we are unable to play due
    to the server being offline.

We, the users, want you to know we appreciate that you have made this game available to us for free but really would appreciate if you could somehow fix this reoccurring problem. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide us now and in
    the future.

:)

RthBeachLover, Nov 4, 2017
  2. JuanFontanez
    JuanFontanez Guest
    Game not loading

your bingo game is not loading cannot connect to server

JuanFontanez, Nov 4, 2017
  3. juststeph70
    juststeph70 Guest
    BINGO!!!

Bingo Server down again!! Come on tech folks at Microsoft get it together!!!! Sheesh!!

juststeph70, Nov 4, 2017
  4. {Parity} Win User

Mircosoft bingo

5. IAmProjectAlice Win User

"The Homefront server is not avaliable at this time. Please try again later."

sorry if the homefront servers are down, you will need to contact the game developer as they run the servers for the game not mircosoft so noone can help you here.
  6. OG DANK KINGG Win User

Error code 8007007a

It's not your Xbox, internet connection,or profile.Its actually Xbox servers or Mircosoft they must have a big problem in there systems or something.
  7. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Modding / Cheating - How is this allowed!!? GTA - Microsoft need to do more!

To be fair it is not Microsoft fault if Game Developers make it so people can hack or mod their games. Microsoft doesn't control the servers for the games if they are not a Microsoft games. Your best bet is to complain to the game developers not mircosoft.
  8. BrooklynClipper Win User

Cant connect Titanfall server.

Thats unfortunate. Well unless your internet is very slow it could be a problem with Respawn Servers or Mircosoft Servers.

I recomend following @Xbox and @TitanfallGame on Twitter to get updates on the server connection issues.
Thema:

Mircosoft tech staff....Your server is not large enough for the Bingo game.

1. Mircosoft tech staff....Your server is not large enough for the Bingo game. - Similar Threads - Mircosoft tech staff

2. Minecraft store and mircosoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft store and mircosoft store: Recently I installed Minecraft again, high hopes to have fun with friends and my brother again. I planned on paying for realms on the windows 10 version. That way my brothers can play together...
  3. November Mircosoft Gamepas Rewards (5000 points)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    November Mircosoft Gamepas Rewards (5000 points): I completed the Nov. Gamepass with several days left but have yet to get my points added. It did say that it took several days to show, but the Forza 4 and Halo achievements showed up fast, the...
  4. Xbox One with Mircosoft Stereo Headphones Unable to Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One with Mircosoft Stereo Headphones Unable to Chat: I am currently unable to chat with other Xbox users in game or in party chat. I have gone through the following trouble shooting routines. My headset is an Microsoft xbox headset with mic 1....
  5. I cant use mircosoft rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    I cant use mircosoft rewards: I just heard that Xbox rewards is transitioning into Microsoft rewards which is going to be a problem for me. I had an Microsoft rewards account years ago but I somehow triggered the automated...
  6. Jigsaw von mircosoft lädt nicht . [Translation - Jigsaw from Mircosoft does not load.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw von mircosoft lädt nicht . [Translation - Jigsaw from Mircosoft does not load.]: Hallo , Das Puzzlespiel war sehr schön, macht viel Spaß, es lädt es nicht mehr. Wenn ich ein Puzzle anklicke läd es kurz und das Spiel schließt sich direkt wieder. Schade ......
  7. Mircosoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mircosoft bingo: Have been trying to get on the microsoft bingo site for the past 2 days, I keep getting a "server connection error". I need help here! 15fd0ec3-434d-4fa9-9309-1cdd3b89a34e
  8. I lost my app for mircosoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my app for mircosoft solitaire collection: I lost my app for mircosoft solitaire collection how can I get it back tried to uninstall so maybe I can reinstall and maybe I could get it that way couldn't find it anywhere...
  9. Mircosoft World Tour games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mircosoft World Tour games: advertisements & games are not loading on world tour for the last weeks:; any ideas how to fix d9e47485-7d9d-4cf4-93f5-54e8c9fcca5a
  10. Is it acceptable that Mircosoft just stops manufacturing the adapter for the xbox one s to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it acceptable that Mircosoft just stops manufacturing the adapter for the xbox one s to ...: How can it be acceptable that a giant such as Mircosoft just stops making an adapter for the White xbox one to connect it with the Kinnect???? 9add97e1-8343-480c-9e68-8089fea31744