Mircrosoft Bingo game from Mircrosoft store

Discus and support Mircrosoft Bingo game from Mircrosoft store in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Downloaded a few weeks ago Mircrosoft Bingo and it played fine. Since yesterday, April 5, 2020, it cannot connect due to server problems. I posted on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LRM216, Apr 6, 2020.

1. LRM216
    LRM216 Guest

Downloaded a few weeks ago Mircrosoft Bingo and it played fine. Since yesterday, April 5, 2020, it cannot connect due to server problems. I posted on mircrosoft bingo page on facebook, and apparently no one can get connected - and get same message as
    I am getting. How do we get this fixed. Very frustrating!!! Thanks for any advice.

:)

LRM216, Apr 6, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

games from mircrosoft store

Please try these options one by one and check after each option

1. Reset Windows Store through Command Prompt

Type cmd in Windows Search box > Right click on Command Prompt > Run As Administrator > Type WSreset.exe and click Enter > Reboot your computer

2. Uninstall & Reinstall Store

Right click on Windows Start > Right click on Windows Powershell (Admin) > Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter

Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* | Remove-AppxPackage

Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter > Reboot your computer

Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

3. Run Windows App Troubleshooter

Windows Key+X > Click Settings > Click Update & security > Click Troubleshoot > Scroll down to the bottom > Click Windows Store Apps > Click Run the Troubleshooter
  3. SargentBeefEata Win User

Redeem code

Hi thanks for the reply, to clarify the code was redeemed on the xbox store but the balance is only showing on the mircrosoft store, weird
  4. TROOSKILL Win User

June 10th

Pre-Ordered right after the Mircrosoft conference at E3
  5. onyxishere Win User

mircrosoft points

First, check billing.microsoft.com to see what the points were used for. Second, if you do believe that your account was compromised (it can't be hacked only phished) then call support and open an unauthorized access file on the account. Be aware that
    you will lose access to the account while they investigate.
  6. antonyrobinsonLS Win User

Xbox loading really slow.

I was actually going to blame sky :p, Must just be mircrosoft :)
Thema:

1. Mircrosoft Bingo game from Mircrosoft store - Similar Threads - Mircrosoft Bingo game

2. Microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo: I also have a apple ipad and i would like to have it added to the appstore. Not sure what i can do. 1b29e5fc-2819-400c-88ad-bed2739a0445
  3. Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days.: Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days is there something I coud do to fix this problem. It appears to be a frequent problem. 1224ac47-b780-41d8-b79f-c853b3a3f39b
  4. cannot install newly purchased minecraft for PC on mircrosoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot install newly purchased minecraft for PC on mircrosoft store: I just purchased Minecraft for my PC. The item is in my order history and when I click on the game, it shows that I own this game. However, when I click install on my devices, it only gives me an...
  5. Can't log in with Mircrosoft account on PS4, Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log in with Mircrosoft account on PS4, Minecraft: Okay, so I previously made a new Microsoft account (this one), but I can't use it to log into Minecraft on my PS4. How can I fix this? Should I try another device and try to use that to log in? If...
  6. Error code 0x80131500 when trying to access the mircrosoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80131500 when trying to access the mircrosoft store: I have tried doing a hard reset and unplugging my xbox for awhile, but neither worked. Everytime i go to browse games on the xbox store or when i try to access deals with gold, i get the error...
  7. games from mircrosoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games from mircrosoft store: any game that I have downloaded from Microsoft store doesn't open. whenever I launch the game the initial screen comes up but the games closes in couple of seconds. I believe the problem is...
  8. mircrosoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mircrosoft jigsaw: i brought some puzzle in the middle of doing it froze now they don't show and the tokens are gone how to fix this? df8763cc-031f-4d28-9cc7-8fb2dec4db5f
  9. Mircrosoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mircrosoft Mahjong: I am reporting a bug that happens, specifically after you unlock thumbs up thumbs down on easy mode in this game. It'll let you know you unlocked it, when you hit okay after receiving that notice,...
  10. Mircrosoft you are about to lose a customore with the is BS man wahts goi g on. There is no ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mircrosoft you are about to lose a customore with the is BS man wahts goi g on. There is no ...: Mircrosoft you are about to lose a customore with this BS man **** is going on? There is no reason I shouldn't be allowed to play a game I spent my money on. FIX THIS SHITTTT!...