Miss message about the golden member from Xbox.com

Discus and support Miss message about the golden member from Xbox.com in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the console in this January, I got the information from the xbox.com what is about reward my two (3-months) golden member, but I have used one... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CollectTub2, Feb 28, 2015.

1. CollectTub2
    CollectTub2 Guest

I bought the console in this January, I got the information from the xbox.com what is about reward my two (3-months) golden member, but I have used one of them,

but I miss the message of another 25 digital number 。 How can I get them back?

:)

CollectTub2, Feb 28, 2015
  2. NeoShade26
    NeoShade26 Guest
    Xbox Live Family Member cannot be removed from Gold Pack

Hi,

I'm trying to remove a family member from their Gold Family Subscription.

I receive this error message when attempting to remove the member on xbox.com: "The family member could not be removed from the Gold Family Pack at this time. Please try again later."

I receive this error message when attempting to remove the member on the console: "There was a problem retrieving your information from Xbox Live. Please try again later."

Is there anything else I can do to remove the account?

NeoShade26, Feb 28, 2015
  3. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    Would Gold still be value for money if online play wasn't included?

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

The only things I will miss, would be Party Chat and Deal of the Week and possibly the ability to send messages from Xbox.com.

[/quote]I'd really miss being able to respond to messages from Xbox.com. I never reply on my console, I slid across to my PC and answer from here.

voteDC, Feb 28, 2015
  4. voteDC Win User

Would Gold still be value for money if online play wasn't included?

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

The only things I will miss, would be Party Chat and Deal of the Week and possibly the ability to send messages from Xbox.com.

[/quote]I'd really miss being able to respond to messages from Xbox.com. I never reply on my console, I slid across to my PC and answer from here.
  5. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Golden Key?

I have all the DLC from the new game code, but the Golden Key is missing...
  6. monosocratic Win User

messages not appearing on xbox.com

Thank you, Miss Portia. I had been having the same issues, and I use Xbox.com often for messaging. My message was from XBox LIve in regards to a recent dlc error credit, but the end result was the same. Once I deleted said message from my console I was able
    to see/send messages from Xbox.com again. Appreciate it.
  7. RiskySniper Win User

Those damn gargoyles...

I totally miss that golden knight.
  8. John Dowding Win User

Deus Ex Tomorrow!!

^ LOL I missed the cucumber one and one about a golden penguin...Im annoyed I missed "Ballsy" as I actually tried to shoot a few hoops but then thought I couldn't be bothered, pretty sure that was a cheevo in HR as well.
Thema:

1. Miss message about the golden member from Xbox.com - Similar Threads - Miss message golden

2. XBXX ONE Fallout 4 Error message when trying to load my level 69 game files missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBXX ONE Fallout 4 Error message when trying to load my level 69 game files missing: Hi since yesterday i wanted to game on but received following error: XBOX ONE Fallout 4 Error message when trying to load my level 60+ game files missing since that error i just see very old...
  3. Voices of war req pack missing in other account and failed to post message.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Voices of war req pack missing in other account and failed to post message.: I watched the halo word championship finals with both of my accounts, i received the req pack with this account but the other didnt get it. I tried sending a post in the other account but...
  4. Missing Black dog code from Xbox messages

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Black dog code from Xbox messages: hello I am missing my black dog dlc code. I have Pre-purchased sea of thieves on January 28th from the Microsoft store. I have yet to receive my pre-order dlc code from Xbox messages. I was...
  5. old message from xbox went missing and i like to get them restored pre ordert gears of war 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    old message from xbox went missing and i like to get them restored pre ordert gears of war 4: pre ordert gears of war 4 and the message went missing so i was wondring if i can have them restord cfe390e2-38d2-44a8-aa75-721e5083233e
  6. Missing game codes message

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing game codes message: Hello! I purchased Gears of War 4 and was in the process of redeeming my two promotional codes that came with it - one was for Gears of War 3 for Cbox 360 and I don't know what the other was,...
  7. Still not working--still same error message-I have been playing for years and MISS is!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still not working--still same error message-I have been playing for years and MISS is!: What is happening to Taptiles--still getting error message. Some seem to be getting the game back--why not me???? f95b3504-6fe6-4698-88d5-474ebd3ff183
  8. Saved Game Won't Load. Message says DLC is missing, even though the DLC is on my HD.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved Game Won't Load. Message says DLC is missing, even though the DLC is on my HD.: I apologize in advance if this has already been answered somewhere on here. I am trying to play ME3 through before MEA comes out, and got through the first couple of missions yesterday. Went to...
  9. Missing message with FALLOUT 3 game code from fallout 4 PRE ORDER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing message with FALLOUT 3 game code from fallout 4 PRE ORDER: Hi, I pre ordered Fallout 4 on November 21, 2015. I received fallout 4 and also received fallout 3 game code with my purchase on my inbox messages... The thing is that xbox erased my messages......
  10. Xbox live - messages with live codes missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live - messages with live codes missing: Hi My messages form xbox live that contained code for playing Gears of War Beta has disappeared. That and my messages containing codes for gears 1-3 also. Can they be retrieved? or are they...