missed discount

Discus and support missed discount in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello, I would like to ask for kindness. I used Game Pass and I had an offer for the game Froza Horizon 4 Standard edition for 45.99 euros. Today I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MartinKsvk, Jan 17, 2019.

1. MartinKsvk
    MartinKsvk Guest

missed discount

hello, I would like to ask for kindness. I used Game Pass and I had an offer for the game Froza Horizon 4 Standard edition for 45.99 euros. Today I wanted to buy the game and the price is 69.99 euros. Can I re-grant a discount to buy this game when
    I missed it? Well thank you

:)

MartinKsvk, Jan 17, 2019
  2. IRB Win User

missed discount

Sorry you missed the promotion but once it is over it is gone.

They do come up on offer quite frequent so just keep an eye out for it returning.
  3. JoelHansen Win User

missed discount

Unfortunately i think that you need to keep to the discount rules and buy it within the timeframe.
  4. Major Johnathan Win User

missed discount

I dont believe they will credit it, since ive had a similar issue with Forza Horizon 3 and they told me they couldnt re-credit something once it expired
  5. matthewiag Win User

missed discount

Sorry, Discounts and Deals are for a limited time.

They will most likely reapper again in a Weekly or Event Sale
  6. DAZZA 433 Win User

missed discount

The deals do come up every week but once they finish you cannot get that deal, Theres no way microsoft could offer the deal just to you either.
Thema:

missed discount

1. missed discount - Similar Threads - missed discount

2. Games missing from Ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games missing from Ready to install: I purchased 650 digital Games over the course of several years and now only 508 are showing in my ready to install. I've logged out of my account and even reset my Xbox One s and it seemed to have...
  3. missing achievements case number:1488352201

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing achievements case number:1488352201: My achievement in xbox does not match the one I have in steam account even though they are connected. Is there a way to match the achievements in the two platform? [img] [img]...
  4. fortnite 5 missing skins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite 5 missing skins: Hi guys, i lost 5 skins and some items epic games deleted some items from my account, if there is someone that has the problem or knows how i get my money or my items back please message me...
  5. I missed the sale! Still a chance to get the discount?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I missed the sale! Still a chance to get the discount?: Hello, I missed out on the sale event that included The Witcher 3 and all expansions for only $20. I was hoping that I could possibly still have the sale honored? I've been a loyal customer for...
  6. Cannot purchase Rocket League and missed discount! help!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot purchase Rocket League and missed discount! help!: Ive been trying for a day to buy rocket league and it wont let me use my credit on my xbox and ,my paypal! due to this the weekend rocket league discount is gone for me and im too late! i still...
  7. Missed the discount window for Elite: Dangerous

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missed the discount window for Elite: Dangerous: OK this is a bit silly, but maybe you will be willing to help... Yesterday I finally managed to go through Elite: Dangerous trial, which I couldn't really sink my teeth into until now, and man...
  8. missed taken king promo on monday, any way to still get a discount on it?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    missed taken king promo on monday, any way to still get a discount on it?: unfortunatley i didnt have money at the time to get it, is there any way that getting the deal from yesterday still possible? thanks for any help! a8124d17-3065-47b6-96d8-ddae8033811a
  9. I missed the "Gold discount" for BF4 Premium for Xbox One, because of terribly slow ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I missed the "Gold discount" for BF4 Premium for Xbox One, because of terribly slow ...: Darn, I just missed it for Xbox One, because of slooooow transfer from my bank to Paypal. 'dang! They should have left the prices for 24 hours after they remove it from the menus, so that...
  10. Dragon Age Inquistion 35% off Discount missed out on Christmas Day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Inquistion 35% off Discount missed out on Christmas Day: You all had this game for 35% off Christmas Day. Although I was not able to purchase this product for the discounted price due to the challenges you all were facing with Hack. Although I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. missed xbox sale