Missed that gold membership had run out, are my years missing now?

Discus and support Missed that gold membership had run out, are my years missing now? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. I missed that my subscription for xbox live gold had run out, by 23 days, have i lost my active years now? I had 7 years active i would suck if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TurboMachine-[xboxvenue], Jun 11, 2019.

1. Missed that gold membership had run out, are my years missing now?

Hi.

I missed that my subscription for xbox live gold had run out, by 23 days, have i lost my active years now?

I had 7 years active i would suck if they were lost.

/David

:)

TurboMachine-[xboxvenue], Jun 11, 2019
  2. Geth Win User

Once you renew, they will return.
  3. Spazpol Win User

Hi.

I missed that my subscription for xbox live gold had run out, by 23 days, have i lost my active years now?

I had 7 years active i would suck if they were lost.

/David
    once you resub to gold it should go back to showing 7, but you won't get to 8 until however long of the gap you added since you started missing some days would be the thing.
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

Your years come back when your resub. Its cumulative.
  5. Singh on fire Win User

No brother, if you been on xbox for a certain years. Its gonna keep showing that nothing changes
  6. TheKingKramer Win User

No, you will still have your years. I didn't buy live for a year and I still had mine when I came back.
Thema:

1. Missed that gold membership had run out, are my years missing now? - Similar Threads - Missed gold membership

2. Missed Games With Gold Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missed Games With Gold Game: Hello, I've been a gold member for so long ago, and I was travelling when my favourite game was on the Games With Gold, and then I couldn't get it, is there a way to I have Castlevania: SOTN...
  3. Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo: Hey folks, Support asked me to post here. During the period of 11th of April - 12th of May 2019 Xbox ran a promotion where you could get 1 month of Xbox Live AND 1000 Apex coins for $1. My dad...
  4. Microsoft Rewards Missing Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Missing Xbox Live Gold: Resolved: As of 4/15/19 the rewards redemption store does not display the 3 or 12 month Xbox Live Gold options. When will they be back? I see in the past that they needed to be "restocked" is that...
  5. Games with Gold missing - Borderlands 1 & 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold missing - Borderlands 1 & 2: I noticed that both Borderlands 1 & 2 are missing from my library. They were both added as part of games with gold. They are NOT in ready for install section. 336f5aab-1669-44de-9c0a-a042f69ab8ac
  6. missing xbox live gold games and missing xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing xbox live gold games and missing xbox live: im having issues with my games and apps page it missing past games I had with my gold and I renew my xbox gold today but still shows I don't have gold mempership just game pass...
  7. Promotional 3 Months Gold plus 1000 V-Bucks missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotional 3 Months Gold plus 1000 V-Bucks missing: I bought the promotion on December 19, i waited two weeks and i still didnt recieve the 1000 V-Bucks 12/31/18 passed and i continued to wait, then i asked here what wad the problem, was there and...
  8. Missing The Stick of Truth in South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing The Stick of Truth in South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition: Hi, today I bought South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition online for Xbox One. The Stick of Truth full game was supposed to come with it but it's missing. Anyone here who has the same...
  9. Bought new xBox One S with 3 Free months xBox Live Gold but the code is missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought new xBox One S with 3 Free months xBox Live Gold but the code is missing: In the box we had all the codes with the Minecraft offer but the free 3 months of Gold Live and I cannot find out how to get the code to redeem. Any assistance would be great....
  10. Missing Xbox Live Gold Membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Membership: I buy a 14 Days Xbox Live Gold Membership Card Trial at gamesdeal.com First time i use the redeem code, nothing happend and my xbox live membership is still unactived I try it again and it...