Missed the Ghost deadline

Discus and support Missed the Ghost deadline in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I only recently bought my one as the titan fall pack. i've been off ill so only went back on it today and realised i missed the COD Ghost upgrade for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Solo 1138, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Solo 1138
    Solo 1138 Guest

I only recently bought my one as the titan fall pack. i've been off ill so only went back on it today and realised i missed the COD Ghost upgrade for £9.99 - gutted! Has anyone heard if they will be offering further deals on this. I thought the season pass
    could be transferred until May so a bit peed off if they aren't going to offer further upgrade deals.

:)

Solo 1138, Apr 2, 2014
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    gears of war series codes

And they already told people we missed the deadline

ngocphi, Apr 2, 2014
  3. Minecraft Free Update Promotion not working

The deadline to get the free upgrade was 31 Jan 2018 you have now missed this promotion

The Viral Cyrix, Apr 2, 2014
  4. ngocphi Win User

gears of war series codes

And they already told people we missed the deadline
  5. MattJanulewicz Win User

No Wishlist on Xbox store???

Was the deadline missed? Or does it take longer to program a wishlist than I imagined ...?
  6. Khronokai Win User

Porsche Pak question

well they missed the deadline, so why not piecemeal it out and charge extra? brilliant! :p
  7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Minecraft Free Update Promotion not working

The deadline to get the free upgrade was 31 Jan 2018 you have now missed this promotion
  8. nnamdi_okafor Win User

Freedom Rewards - GiGANTiC - Have not received Rewards after completion (3rd post and screenshots)

I'll be awaiting a response. Tuesday is the 12th. I do not want to miss the deadline.
Thema:

1. Missed the Ghost deadline - Similar Threads - Missed Ghost deadline

2. Missing credits for buying ghost recon wildlands

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing credits for buying ghost recon wildlands: Can an Xbox employee verify that I will receive my15000 credits for purchasing ghost recon Wildlands via rewards email offer e55cff33-8d90-4aec-8ece-5bd78e164fc9
  3. Missing Rewards for Ghost Recon Wildlands

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Rewards for Ghost Recon Wildlands: I pre-ordered Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition ($99.99) on 3/3/17 and according to my current missions there is 1 reward for 6,000 credits that I should qualify for that hasn't credited. The...
  4. Missing Rewards for Ghost Recon Wildlands

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Rewards for Ghost Recon Wildlands: I pre-ordered Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition ($99.99) on 3/3/17 and according to my current missions there is 1 reward for 6,000 credits that I should qualify for that hasn't credited. The...
  5. Ghost Recon Wildlands Pre-Order Reward Credits Missing

in XBoX Rewards
    Ghost Recon Wildlands Pre-Order Reward Credits Missing: Hello, I pre-ordered the Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard edition the other day and never received my reward credits for doing so. Since then I have gotten a refund in hopes to get the credits added...
  6. Call of Duty Ghost Combo Code missing Ghost for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Ghost Combo Code missing Ghost for Xbox One: I had redeemed the call of duty ghost combo code on xbox.com. I received the copy for Xbox 360 but I didn't not receive the game for Xbox One. If anyone else is having this issue, please let me...
  7. Missing DLC for COD Ghosts and advanced warfare on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing DLC for COD Ghosts and advanced warfare on Xbox One: I bought a season pass for ghosts a couple years ago and it was working fine then a couple months ago I went online they were gone Devastation, Nemesis and Invasion I am now only left with 1 DLC...
  8. Sniper Ghost Warrior - missing maps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Ghost Warrior - missing maps: Hi I am playing SGW on multiplayer - but am missing two maps -camp and kingofthehill. I have purchased the additional map pack but they are not in it. Any ideas as to where I can get them?...
  9. Simon "Ghost" Riley mask DLC/In game patchs missing after DLC update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Simon "Ghost" Riley mask DLC/In game patchs missing after DLC update: So with this newest update to CoD: Ghosts for the Onslaught DLC I've noticed that since the update I no longer have access to several of my pre-order DLC patchs as well as my Simon "Ghost" Riley...
  10. Xbox 360 Will not load Cod Ghosts,MW3,Black ops 2 says missing content

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Will not load Cod Ghosts,MW3,Black ops 2 says missing content: I came on my xbox this morning and it will not play any cod game goes to a black screen when i push the middle xbox button the screen flickes on and off but black ops 2 loads but it says missing...