Missing 1,000 APEX Coins Promotion

Discus and support Missing 1,000 APEX Coins Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good afternoon! I purchased the Xbox live gold 1 month subscription promotion on the dashboard on April 14th, 2019, and it said I would get 1000 apex... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Allegedly Sober, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Missing 1,000 APEX Coins Promotion

Good afternoon! I purchased the Xbox live gold 1 month subscription promotion on the dashboard on April 14th, 2019, and it said I would get 1000 apex coins with the purchase, by June 30th, 2019. Unfortunately, I never received the 1,000 Apex coins. Could
    I trouble someone to assist with this? Thank you!

Damian

:)

Allegedly Sober, Jul 20, 2019
  2. StevenSF3 Win User

Hi Allegedly Sober, I would start by checking your payment history to make sure your order processed correctly. You can do so on your One console by following these steps:

1. To view your purchases, press the Xboxbutton to open the guide.
    2. Go to Settings > Xbox Assist > Help.
    3. Select Purchases & downloads > Purchases > How to get purchase history.
    4. Select Order history to view your purchases.

Or online here: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If everything looks correct I would request a call from support: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Sober,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. Sorry for the unfortunate event of not receiving the promotion. We recommend to get with Xbox support and they will be able to assist you further.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Allebas Win User

The support is a big joke

Are you referring to the promotion they had that if you got 1 or 3 months of gold you get 1,000 apex coins? Did you try contacted Epic or Reapawn?

If its that promotion you talking about you should have got your Apex by 6/30/19 but sometimes it can take up to 14 days after the date.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Best offer of the year not working

The terms of the deal state that the codes for the Apex Coins will be sent out by June 30th.

"To redeem, a digital code for 1,000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Centre on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019."
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

1000 Apex Coins w/ XBL

Hi Skipper,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question on the promotion. As Smwutches statedwith promotions like these when purchased through Xbox/Microsoft store you will get a Xbox message for the 1000 coins. It also states this on the
    promotion on the bottom.

To redeem, a digital code for 1,000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Centre on your Xbox One console by 30/06/2019.

As this states it can take up to June 30 2019, for the code for apex coins.

Thanks

Brad
Thema:

1. Missing 1,000 APEX Coins Promotion - Similar Threads - Missing 000 APEX

2. I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing: As the title says, I redeemed a code for Sea of Thieves about a year ago and now it's no longer in my library. *** moved from NL-NL ******Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***...
  3. metro exodus DLC missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    metro exodus DLC missing: was told by the publisher, new dlc was being released at 11am est, now 12pm est. game says it is there but not in the microsoft store. anyone with any clue what the deal?...
  4. Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.: Trying to download netflix but on my dashboard, it only shows the options "Home" , "Social", "Games & Apps" and "Settings". bf7638d8-cc97-464c-8319-9bbec2bd2b20
  5. Game missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game missing: I own Mass Effect Andromeda. It's missing from my apps and games section. It's in my pinned section but when I click it, it sends me to the store to buy the game. When trying to manage it, it says...
  6. Missing cars in RocketLeague

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing cars in RocketLeague: The cars i bought for Rocket League all dissapered. I had Mclaren, Nissan, all Batman cars and others. Now they are all gone... Has anyone else this problem? cfb6183b-4c21-4b18-869c-70ced266c757
  7. MISSING GAMES AND DLCS, HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MISSING GAMES AND DLCS, HELP!: I can't no longer download some of my WWE 2K games like the WWE 2K15, 2K16 and 2K17 (DLCs included). The games were retired from the XBOX store and now they doesn't even appear in "ready to...
  8. Installed games missing form XBOX App

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed games missing form XBOX App: Hi, I have not been using my XBOX PC App for about a month, and now when I start it all downloaded and installed games are missing from the launcher. They are still installed and playable from...
  9. Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack: Recently, I bought the Stranger Things skin pack as it is my favourite show (from the Xbox store). I saw my friend had it and I really wanted it, so finally I bought it. It had just finished...
  10. 50, 000 Rewards points missing from account

in XBoX Rewards
    50, 000 Rewards points missing from account: Hi, I bought a brand new Xbox One S January 10 2017. On the xbox.com page it says you will receive 50, 000 points for buying a brand new xbox one s. My rewards website statement shows no...