Missing 1,000 APEX Coins Promotion

Discus and support Missing 1,000 APEX Coins Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good afternoon! I purchased the Xbox live gold 1 month subscription promotion on the dashboard on April 14th, 2019, and it said I would get 1000 apex... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Allegedly Sober, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Missing 1,000 APEX Coins Promotion

Good afternoon! I purchased the Xbox live gold 1 month subscription promotion on the dashboard on April 14th, 2019, and it said I would get 1000 apex coins with the purchase, by June 30th, 2019. Unfortunately, I never received the 1,000 Apex coins. Could
    I trouble someone to assist with this? Thank you!

Damian

:)

Allegedly Sober, Jul 20, 2019
  2. StevenSF3 Win User

Hi Allegedly Sober, I would start by checking your payment history to make sure your order processed correctly. You can do so on your One console by following these steps:

1. To view your purchases, press the Xboxbutton to open the guide.
    2. Go to Settings > Xbox Assist > Help.
    3. Select Purchases & downloads > Purchases > How to get purchase history.
    4. Select Order history to view your purchases.

Or online here: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If everything looks correct I would request a call from support: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Sober,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. Sorry for the unfortunate event of not receiving the promotion. We recommend to get with Xbox support and they will be able to assist you further.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Allebas Win User

The support is a big joke

Are you referring to the promotion they had that if you got 1 or 3 months of gold you get 1,000 apex coins? Did you try contacted Epic or Reapawn?

If its that promotion you talking about you should have got your Apex by 6/30/19 but sometimes it can take up to 14 days after the date.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Best offer of the year not working

The terms of the deal state that the codes for the Apex Coins will be sent out by June 30th.

"To redeem, a digital code for 1,000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Centre on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019."
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

1000 Apex Coins w/ XBL

Hi Skipper,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question on the promotion. As Smwutches statedwith promotions like these when purchased through Xbox/Microsoft store you will get a Xbox message for the 1000 coins. It also states this on the
    promotion on the bottom.

To redeem, a digital code for 1,000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Centre on your Xbox One console by 30/06/2019.

As this states it can take up to June 30 2019, for the code for apex coins.

Thanks

Brad
Thema:

1. Missing 1,000 APEX Coins Promotion - Similar Threads - Missing 000 APEX

2. My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one: Hi, I signed on to my Xbox one 2 days ago and my profile, gamer tag, and games were all gone. When I tried to recover it, I could only recover my Xbox 360 profile. Has anyone seen this problem...
  3. Missing games in Ready to Install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing games in Ready to Install list: Has anyone else noticed that games are disappearing from the Ready to Install list after the most recent update? I have about 16 games just disappear. I can reinstall them from the store but that...
  4. Missing a game from my library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing a game from my library?: Hey there, I went to reinstall WWE 2k15 on my xbox one, and I am not finding it in my library. I had the thought that maybe it was one of the "games with gold" games, so I went through my...
  5. Missing Gamer Points on Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Gamer Points on Console: Ive not been on the Xbox for a fair few months but went back on this evening. When i logged in my gamer points were displayed at the top left of the screen along with my profile pic. i tried to...
  6. Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer: Hello everyone! First of all, I am want to apologize for my english, it is not my native language. Problem The Xbox Box Game Bar Audio tab has no more audio mixer, volume sliders for various apps...
  7. Xbox Live 12 month subscription missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live 12 month subscription missing: Its been several months and I've been waiting for the Xbox live 12 month subscriptions to return to the rewards store but it hasn't shown up and my Xbox live is almost expire. Anyone got any idea...
  8. Games with Gold game missing from collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold game missing from collection: Tried to reinstall Lego Pirates of the Caribbean that I got with GwG some while ago. Problem is that it doesen't show up i "my games and apps". I can find it in the store, but wants me to pay for...
  9. Missing game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing game: I recently sent my xbox for repair and they factory reseted it and sent it back, but I noticed that I don't have my game. Forza Horizon 4 was a game I got with my xbox when I bought it via digital...
  10. 50, 000 Rewards points missing from account

in XBoX Rewards
    50, 000 Rewards points missing from account: Hi, I bought a brand new Xbox One S January 10 2017. On the xbox.com page it says you will receive 50, 000 points for buying a brand new xbox one s. My rewards website statement shows no...