Missing 10+ year tenure badge on my profile, Help!! :((

Discus and support Missing 10+ year tenure badge on my profile, Help!! :(( in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ok i'm freaking out a little. I've had Xbox live for over 10 years and i didnt realise that over the last year my subscription didn't auto renew, it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jordanb98, Apr 11, 2021.

1. /u/jordanb98
    /u/jordanb98 Guest

Ok i'm freaking out a little. I've had Xbox live for over 10 years and i didnt realise that over the last year my subscription didn't auto renew, it seems like i've been using my brothers subscription as i've been playing on his home xbox. I didn't think anything of it and renewed back to Xbox ultimate again. However, my tenure badge that displays how many years i've had xbox live is missing!!... It's something that i've always been proud of and its genuinely upset me that i might have lost it!! I have also lost my xbox ambassador badge. I've spoken to xbox support and they have directed me to post my issue here?... But i'm desperate for any help at all in retrieving my badge!! Missing 10+ year tenure badge on my profile, Help!! :(( :(

submitted by /u/jordanb98
    [link] [comments]

/u/jordanb98, Apr 11, 2021
  2. squatnbear Win User

HELP MICROSOFT SUPPORT!! Xbox One TENURE icon missing

My tenure is also missing now- going on 10 years! Support Please help
  3. RumDawgX Win User

Incorrect Tenure - Should be 10, currently shows 7

Miss Kleo,

I checked my profile yesterday and it is correctly displaying the 10 for my tenure.

Thank you for your help in getting this resolved.

-RDX
  4. Smwutches Win User

Missing tenures badge on my profile :( Please help!!

There's really no way to force it back. If you just recently resubscribed, it can typically take at least 1 billing cycle (1 month) to show back up.
  5. ENCRYPT3DBR0K3R Win User

16 year Tenure badge disappeared please help Microsoft :(

UPDATE: TENURE BADGE IS BACK + UPDATED TO PROPER YEAR! 17 YEAR BADGE! LOVE XBOX LIVE! THANK YOU MICROSOFT.
  6. Gash-73959A89-E4FC-4 Win User

Orignal Xbox live Forums, Founding member Unrecognized

Do I qualify for the founding member badge? Also, why does it only show the past 3/5 games I've played? And I'll hit 10 years tenure next month, will there be any special acknowledgements for 10 years? Thanks.
Thema:

1. Missing 10+ year tenure badge on my profile, Help!! :(( - Similar Threads - Missing 10+ tenure

2. $10 Spring Sale code missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $10 Spring Sale code missing: I was sent the $10 promotion, but now I can't find it. Anyone know what I can do or how to get it back? f78b01db-e65a-4d9b-a28d-5dbfe298a6fa
  3. Am I missing something? I am trying to join the Windows 10 beta and nowhere does it say...

in XboX Insiders
    Am I missing something? I am trying to join the Windows 10 beta and nowhere does it say...: [IMG] submitted by /u/romanoodles_ [link] [comments]
  4. Flight Simulator 2020 - Missing saved progress after Windows 10 re-install

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator 2020 - Missing saved progress after Windows 10 re-install: After using the Windows 10 Backup utility, resetting my PC, and then restoring my files, my Flight Simulator 2020 does not have my most recent progress, although it does have some of my...
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins: I've just purchased the "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" in the Windows 10 Store. The purchase includes 700 Minecoins. Once I installed Minecraft, newly added packs as part of the...
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins: Hi, I just received the "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" as a Gift in the Windows 10 Store from my Dad. The purchase includes some 700 Minecoins, however the 700 Minecoins were not...
  7. Yakuza Like a Dragon missing from Xbox Windows 10 App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Yakuza Like a Dragon missing from Xbox Windows 10 App?: I bought the Yakuza Like a Dragon from the Windows Store with my user. No problem there. But the game doesn't appear in the Xbox Window app, not even in the acquired game list or ready to install...
  8. Tenure missing on Xbox One profile and Xbox app on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tenure missing on Xbox One profile and Xbox app on Windows 10: I have been having an issue for some time now where my tenure has come up missing from my Xbox One profile and the Xbox App on Windows 10. The only place my tenure shows is on my 360 profile....
  9. My Xbox Live Tenure on Xbox One and Windows 10 Xbox App is missing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Live Tenure on Xbox One and Windows 10 Xbox App is missing.: Hello, Since this past Tuesday (08/18/2015) my Xbox Live Tenure on Xbox One and on the Windows 10 Xbox App is missing and I wanted to know if I could receive help with this problem. To note, my...
  10. Xbox One TENURE missing, 10 year member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One TENURE missing, 10 year member: Recently my tenure has disappeared on my xbox one profile. It should say 9 but is gone completely. Ive seen this issue with others and they've said it came back, but I have waited 4 weeks now...