Missing $12 credit for 2 months.

Discus and support Missing $12 credit for 2 months. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Okay this is now my 3rd try after being re-directed, I wish this wasn't so complicated of a procedure just to get the credits you guys give out. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Tangylink1, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Tangylink1
    Tangylink1 Guest

Okay this is now my 3rd try after being re-directed, I wish this wasn't so complicated of a procedure just to get the credits you guys give out.

I have received a message yesterday after noon saying that due to Xbox Video Complications that I was to get a $6 credit. I also received the message last month and again I didn't receive the fund then. So now that the new message reminded me that I'm supposed
    to get another $6 I remember last months issue please help me fix this and get my $12

PS: don't send me to my transaction list I've been there 6 times already with you all asking me to check what I've checked like I'm either blind or stupid. The last deposit was in Oct. 3 2014, and that I did receive but not the credit for November or December's
    messages and is not showing up in my account.

Thank You, hope this was the right place to post.

:)

Tangylink1, Dec 21, 2014
  2. DocShady78
    DocShady78 Guest
    Switching gold payment methods

So I just got an Xbox one and signed up directly through the website for live via my credit card. I haven't been billed for it yet as the first month is free. I've decided I wanted to remove my credit card and use a 12 month gold live card to sign up for
    gold.

If I cancel my gold sub and add this 12 month sub card, will that 12 month sub start at the end of the 30 days free, or right away?

Also I received a 14 day free trial of live with my console. If I add that and the 12 month sub card, will I effectively get 12 1/2 months of service before I had to resub?

DocShady78, Dec 21, 2014
  3. teaserrr
    teaserrr Guest
    paid 2 times for my XBOX LIVE GOLD subscription

Hi, i've paid 2 times 59.99€ the 01/25/2017 just for 1 subscription at XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MONTHS.

Could you credit me 59.99€?

Thank you

teaserrr, Dec 21, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

The October credit is what you should have received. More than likely the other emails that you got were reminder emails that glitched out. However, to be sure find a post by Misses Quinzel and send her a pm asking about it. You can send a pm by clicking
    on the envelope icon underneath her post.

onyxishere, Dec 22, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

The October credit is what you should have received. More than likely the other emails that you got were reminder emails that glitched out. However, to be sure find a post by Misses Quinzel and send her a pm asking about it. You can send a pm by clicking
    on the envelope icon underneath her post.
  6. ezeekaY Win User

damn glitch error?

I don't get it though why do I need go update it? Didn't the credit charge the 12 months at once? Monthly?? Why is it suspended exactly 2 months?
  7. INxYOURxHEAD Win User

Tenure Problem

Phone issue is now resolved :) Okay so i'm looking at my billing history and everything is about correct, except it's missing 2, 12-month pre-paid cards, and ALOT of other payments, I know this because started my account on June 4, 2009 (my birthday) and
    my mom/dad & grandma both bought me a 12-month card on my birthday, and i redeemed them both, that would go from June 4, 2009 - June 4, 2011; then June 4, 2011 - March 2, 2013 is 7 months + 12 months + 3 months is roughly 22 months, which is another Year
    and 10 months added to my Tenure. Equaling 3 Years and 10 Months as my Tenure. I don't know why it's missing the majority of my Tenure.
  8. Mr Tony B Win User

Will remaining Live Gold Trial days be added to a new gold subscription and can I get Reward points with a trial?

This sucks, I had 2 14 day trials and 2 2 day trials, I added my 12 month gold and it canceled the trials. So now I'm going to miss that extra month of free trials,regardless if it doesn't give the full gold experience. I'm pretty *** about that
  9. MuDShoT Win User

I can't remove my credit card

Thanks, but I got it taken care of last night. Basically, my 12 month prepaid card got attached to my credit card. So, the person I talked with removed my 12 month and credit card, and just gave me a 12 month token (the 12 month I had on the account was
    still fresh, so it wasn't a huge deal) and I was good to go. Thanks for your answers guys!
Thema:

1. Missing $12 credit for 2 months. - Similar Threads - Missing $12 credit

2. GAMERS WITH LARGE LIBRARIES ONLY! Missing software/purchase history glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAMERS WITH LARGE LIBRARIES ONLY! Missing software/purchase history glitch: Do NOT REPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE ENTIRE POST! This is NOT a thread for moderators or the support team to post their mediocre "back-pocket" answers in. Only to observe... Also as stated in...
  3. Missing pre order content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing pre order content.: Me and a friend have pre-ordered borderlands 3 super deluxe edition and we haven't gotten the pre order content eadb50dd-5fb7-47e9-a33a-f2d0ecfa69ad
  4. Gears of War 5 PC install missing .dll's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 5 PC install missing .dll's: Hi, I'm kinda fed up downloading gears of war 5 for the third time now and its still giving me this missing the C++ dll's you require SVC140 VC140 and another but they are all coded with 140. Ive...
  5. Missing Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Games: Hi guys. I'm currently having a issue downloading games and dlc. The games are no longer on my purchase list. I own WWE2K15/16/17 and all 3 of them with all the DLC are missing from my games and...
  6. Missing Perk Menu?????

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Perk Menu?????: So I have been playing almost a week now and just realized I am missing this in game perk menu in horde mode lol. First picture is of my game and second is my Wife's. Anyone have any clue how i...
  7. Missing 30,000 ($30) Rewards Points - Expiring Today 12/26

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing 30,000 ($30) Rewards Points - Expiring Today 12/26: Hello, I received an email last month that my promotional rewards points would be expiring on December 26th. When I went to my account yesterday to try to redeem them I was unable to locate the...
  8. Missing 12 months codes from Rewards.

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing 12 months codes from Rewards.: Spoke to the ever so lovely Rossie Y in chat this morning about a missing 12 month xbox live gold membership that never arrived in my inbox. Case reference number: 1406730253. I purchased 3...
  9. Missing 12/29/16 rewards deposits, pending 50,000 Xbox One S Console recieved 12/14/16, and ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing 12/29/16 rewards deposits, pending 50,000 Xbox One S Console recieved 12/14/16, and ...: Hello, I'm missing all of the above from my account. Please advise. e8a683ae-4831-4618-a505-36f4e71365b5
  10. Fifa 12 Achievements missing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa 12 Achievements missing.: I've just go on to my achievements list and noticed im missing fifa 12 achievements. Here's a pic to show whats going on. http://oi59.tinypic.com/f2pxg7.jpg 12321d91-3d78-4f8e-8f0d-92262b7f2a84