Missing 2000 Bing Rewards Points (Posted Before But Unreplied Too)

Discus and support Missing 2000 Bing Rewards Points (Posted Before But Unreplied Too) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I received the email sent last December to join Bing Rewards for a 2000 Xbox LIVE Rewards credit which would be deposited on/around January 8, 2014. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JeFFreyV00RHEES, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Missing 2000 Bing Rewards Points (Posted Before But Unreplied Too)

I received the email sent last December to join Bing Rewards for a 2000 Xbox LIVE Rewards credit which would be deposited on/around January 8, 2014. I joined Bing Rewards yet I never received the 2000 points. When will I see the 2000 points in my
    rewards account? (as of January 21, 2014 they do not appear, not even in "Pending"). My email is
    [Mod Removed - please don't post personal info] and my gamertag is

:)

JeFFreyV00RHEES, Mar 4, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Missing 2000 Bing Rewards Points

Drakken - There was a Rewards offer to receive 2,000 rewards credits for joining Bing Rewards. So the OP had his information correct.

Smwutches, Mar 4, 2014
  3. Drakken Saer
    Drakken Saer Guest

Hi there LegoBowler!

I think you might be confusing Bing credits with Xbox Live points. When you use Bing rewards, you are awarded Bing credits which can all be used here:
    www.bing.com/.../all. Since Microsoft Points have been phased out, the term for Xbox Live currency is "Microsoft Currency". Note that you can use your Bing credits to redeem MS
    Currency gift cards which can be used on Xbox Live.

Drakken Saer, Mar 4, 2014
  4. Missing 2000 Bing Rewards Points (Posted Before But Unreplied Too)

Hey, JeFFrey;

Because this is for Xbox LIVE Rewards, you'll need to post this in their support forums:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

I had a similar issue with this and they fixed it up for me rather quickly.

Also, it's generally not a good idea to post personal information, such as your e-mail address, on the forums.

HyruleBalverine, Mar 4, 2014
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

Hey, JeFFrey;

Because this is for Xbox LIVE Rewards, you'll need to post this in their support forums:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

I had a similar issue with this and they fixed it up for me rather quickly.

Also, it's generally not a good idea to post personal information, such as your e-mail address, on the forums.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Drakken - There was a Rewards offer to receive 2,000 rewards credits for joining Bing Rewards. So the OP had his information correct.
  7. Drakken Saer Win User

Hi there LegoBowler!

I think you might be confusing Bing credits with Xbox Live points. When you use Bing rewards, you are awarded Bing credits which can all be used here:
    www.bing.com/.../all. Since Microsoft Points have been phased out, the term for Xbox Live currency is "Microsoft Currency". Note that you can use your Bing credits to redeem MS
    Currency gift cards which can be used on Xbox Live.
  8. Smwutches Win User

9. IceStorm III Win User

free ms points

While it's not instantly, Bing Rewards offers MS Points as a Bing Rewards points option. 125 Bing Rewards points for 100 MS points, 500 Bing Rewards points for 400 MS points, though the Bing Rewards "cost" goes down as you collect more Bing Rewards points.
Thema:

1. Missing 2000 Bing Rewards Points (Posted Before But Unreplied Too) - Similar Threads - Missing 2000 Bing

2. My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one: Hi, I signed on to my Xbox one 2 days ago and my profile, gamer tag, and games were all gone. When I tried to recover it, I could only recover my Xbox 360 profile. Has anyone seen this problem...
  3. Missing games in Ready to Install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing games in Ready to Install list: Has anyone else noticed that games are disappearing from the Ready to Install list after the most recent update? I have about 16 games just disappear. I can reinstall them from the store but that...
  4. Missing a game from my library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing a game from my library?: Hey there, I went to reinstall WWE 2k15 on my xbox one, and I am not finding it in my library. I had the thought that maybe it was one of the "games with gold" games, so I went through my...
  5. Missing Gamer Points on Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Gamer Points on Console: Ive not been on the Xbox for a fair few months but went back on this evening. When i logged in my gamer points were displayed at the top left of the screen along with my profile pic. i tried to...
  6. Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer: Hello everyone! First of all, I am want to apologize for my english, it is not my native language. Problem The Xbox Box Game Bar Audio tab has no more audio mixer, volume sliders for various apps...
  7. Xbox Live 12 month subscription missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live 12 month subscription missing: Its been several months and I've been waiting for the Xbox live 12 month subscriptions to return to the rewards store but it hasn't shown up and my Xbox live is almost expire. Anyone got any idea...
  8. Robo-rewards: missing the 2000 extra points for „C: \ COMPLETE“ Mission

in XBoX Rewards
    Robo-rewards: missing the 2000 extra points for „C: \ COMPLETE“ Mission: Hello, I finished all the robo-rewards Levels („C: \ LAUNCH“, „C: \ ACTIVATE“, „C: \ EQUIP“), but i didn't got the 2000 extra points till now. The „C: \ COMPLETE“ Mission is marked as done (the...
  9. Missing 2000 Bing Rewards Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 2000 Bing Rewards Points: I received the email sent last December to join Bing Rewards for a 2000 Xbox LIVE Rewards credit which would be deposited on/around January 8, 2014. I joined Bing Rewards (and now nearly have...
  10. I have had several times lost coins and power ups......2000 coins!! Now, I am missing 100 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have had several times lost coins and power ups......2000 coins!! Now, I am missing 100 ...: missing 100 keys that were purchased last night. Lost over 2000 coins and many other power ups and keys in the past. 36d90038-c638-49a0-aa02-3d782e9faa90