Missing 50,000 points from Xbox One S Purchase, past the 14 day limit

Discus and support Missing 50,000 points from Xbox One S Purchase, past the 14 day limit in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I purchased it as part of the rewards program to get the 50,000 points, my order date was 12/15 and ship date was 12/17, and no points have been given... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by ethreet, Jan 2, 2017.

1. ethreet
    ethreet Guest

I purchased it as part of the rewards program to get the 50,000 points, my order date was 12/15 and ship date was 12/17, and no points have been given to me yet. Where are my points??

:)

ethreet, Jan 2, 2017
  2. Banzai Yuki
    Banzai Yuki Guest
    Missing Rewards from Xbox One S Purchase

Hi,

I am missing the 50,000 rewards credits from my Xbox One S purchase. I pre-ordered an Xbox One S and was charged for my purchase during the current offer period. The FAQ says it would take 15 days for the points to be deposited, but I was charged at the
    beginning of the month.

Thanks for your help!

Banzai Yuki, Jan 2, 2017
  3. XBOXJD04
    XBOXJD04 Guest
    Missing 20,000 points

When I upgraded from my Xbox one to Xbox one s I was supposed to get 50,000 rewards points. I was only rewarded 30,000 points which was offered for upgrading from xbox to xbox one. I am missing 20,000 points.

XBOXJD04, Jan 2, 2017
  4. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest

Hi ethreet. There is currently a delay in awarding for console purchases. Credits should show as pending by the end of the week. Thanks for your patience.

XBLRewards3, Jan 3, 2017
  5. XBLRewards3 Win User

Hi ethreet. There is currently a delay in awarding for console purchases. Credits should show as pending by the end of the week. Thanks for your patience.
  6. Mike Gentile Win User

Pending rewards credits or not received - One single big thread!

My 50,000 points for purchasing the Xbox One S on 12/21 haven't even showed up as pending!
  7. XBLRewards3 Win User

my code for my 50.000 credits doesn't work?

Hey FrozenBex. Smwutches is correct. If you purchase your Xbox One S from microsoftstore.com, you'll be awarded the 50,000 Credits 15 days after shipping.
  8. XBOXJD04 Win User

Missing 20,000 points

There were two offers running at that time for upgrading. The 50,000 credit offer was only sent to certain members and was not available to everyone. If you did not receive the specific email, you would receive the default offer of 30,000 credits. If I remember
    right, the 50,000 were for upgrading from a 360 to a One S.
    I received the offer for upgrading from an xbox one to a xbox one s. I even spoke to someone before I purchased the xbox one s to confirm how the promotion worked. I upgraded my xbox one to an xbox one s and should have received 50,000.
  9. Bl4ckSh33p Win User

Will remaining Live Gold Trial days be added to a new gold subscription and can I get Reward points with a trial?

Hi. I used the 14 Day Gold code from my Xbox One but I wanted to buy a new gold sub in 1-2 days. :-/

If this is no "real" gold I won't get Reward points for buying things on the marketplace?

There should be more details about this on the Trial Subscription cards. It does not say it has limited features, just limited to 14 days.
Thema:

1. Missing 50,000 points from Xbox One S Purchase, past the 14 day limit - Similar Threads - Missing 000 points

2. fortnite 5 missing skins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite 5 missing skins: Hi guys, i lost 5 skins and some items epic games deleted some items from my account, if there is someone that has the problem or knows how i get my money or my items back please message me...
  3. My digital copy of Dark Souls is missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My digital copy of Dark Souls is missing: I recieved dark awhile ago as part of Games with Gold. I went to play it a few days ago and it simply wasn't there anymore! Today i checked the store and the original 360 version wasn't listed at...
  4. Re-pairing controller to Xbox after streaming? Am I missing something?

in XboX Insiders
    Re-pairing controller to Xbox after streaming? Am I missing something?: Is there any other way besides re-pairing the controller to the console with the buttons, if you want to switch to playing on the TV. I feel like I'm missing something. The controller just stays...
  5. Call of Duty Modern Warfare ‘Missing’ DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare ‘Missing’ DLC: I purchased a ‘disk’ copy of COD: Modern Warfare and have installed all content required in order to play the game. However, when I try to access any of the modes on the front page, it is stating...
  6. Minecraft purchases are missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft purchases are missing: When my son logs into his account all of the things he has purchased are there but can not be used. They say that they are owed but wont let him use them. It also is telling him that the servers...
  7. Claim games with gold button is missing with new store update ? *possible bug*

in XboX Insiders
    Claim games with gold button is missing with new store update ? *possible bug*: How to claim games with gold games in store now? This new update made it so I’m not able to claim them. Price is still there and not show as claim with games with gold. Os Version 10.0.18363.7196...
  8. Missing games in ready to install

in XboX Insiders
    Missing games in ready to install: So far I know that forza horizon 2 and forza Motorsport 5 are missing, and there could be more. I tried holding in the left stick and pressing x but all the demos I hid came back, not the games...
  9. Elite Series 2 Pre-Order Missing Parts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Pre-Order Missing Parts: I recently received my Elite Series 2 controller and am do excited to play with it. Upon the unboxing, I found that the original d-pad attachment that looks somewhat like a plus sign (+) was not...
  10. 50, 000 Rewards points missing from account

in XBoX Rewards
    50, 000 Rewards points missing from account: Hi, I bought a brand new Xbox One S January 10 2017. On the xbox.com page it says you will receive 50, 000 points for buying a brand new xbox one s. My rewards website statement shows no...