Missing 50,000 points from Xbox One S Purchase, past the 14 day limit

Discus and support Missing 50,000 points from Xbox One S Purchase, past the 14 day limit in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I purchased it as part of the rewards program to get the 50,000 points, my order date was 12/15 and ship date was 12/17, and no points have been given... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by ethreet, Jan 2, 2017.

1. ethreet
    ethreet Guest

I purchased it as part of the rewards program to get the 50,000 points, my order date was 12/15 and ship date was 12/17, and no points have been given to me yet. Where are my points??

:)

ethreet, Jan 2, 2017
  2. Banzai Yuki
    Banzai Yuki Guest
    Missing Rewards from Xbox One S Purchase

Hi,

I am missing the 50,000 rewards credits from my Xbox One S purchase. I pre-ordered an Xbox One S and was charged for my purchase during the current offer period. The FAQ says it would take 15 days for the points to be deposited, but I was charged at the
    beginning of the month.

Thanks for your help!

Banzai Yuki, Jan 2, 2017
  3. XBOXJD04
    XBOXJD04 Guest
    Missing 20,000 points

When I upgraded from my Xbox one to Xbox one s I was supposed to get 50,000 rewards points. I was only rewarded 30,000 points which was offered for upgrading from xbox to xbox one. I am missing 20,000 points.

XBOXJD04, Jan 2, 2017
  4. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest

Hi ethreet. There is currently a delay in awarding for console purchases. Credits should show as pending by the end of the week. Thanks for your patience.

XBLRewards3, Jan 3, 2017
  5. XBLRewards3 Win User

Hi ethreet. There is currently a delay in awarding for console purchases. Credits should show as pending by the end of the week. Thanks for your patience.
  6. Mike Gentile Win User

Pending rewards credits or not received - One single big thread!

My 50,000 points for purchasing the Xbox One S on 12/21 haven't even showed up as pending!
  7. XBLRewards3 Win User

my code for my 50.000 credits doesn't work?

Hey FrozenBex. Smwutches is correct. If you purchase your Xbox One S from microsoftstore.com, you'll be awarded the 50,000 Credits 15 days after shipping.
  8. XBOXJD04 Win User

Missing 20,000 points

There were two offers running at that time for upgrading. The 50,000 credit offer was only sent to certain members and was not available to everyone. If you did not receive the specific email, you would receive the default offer of 30,000 credits. If I remember
    right, the 50,000 were for upgrading from a 360 to a One S.
    I received the offer for upgrading from an xbox one to a xbox one s. I even spoke to someone before I purchased the xbox one s to confirm how the promotion worked. I upgraded my xbox one to an xbox one s and should have received 50,000.
  9. Bl4ckSh33p Win User

Will remaining Live Gold Trial days be added to a new gold subscription and can I get Reward points with a trial?

Hi. I used the 14 Day Gold code from my Xbox One but I wanted to buy a new gold sub in 1-2 days. :-/

If this is no "real" gold I won't get Reward points for buying things on the marketplace?

There should be more details about this on the Trial Subscription cards. It does not say it has limited features, just limited to 14 days.
Thema:

1. Missing 50,000 points from Xbox One S Purchase, past the 14 day limit - Similar Threads - Missing 000 points

2. Red missing from xbox display and instead appearing as flickering horizontal lines across...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red missing from xbox display and instead appearing as flickering horizontal lines across...: I have an xbox one s which I purchased in January this year, so it's really not very old. Recently I booted it up and, as in the description, only the blue and green components of the standard RGB...
  3. Store and Achievements missing from Beta Android App

in XboX Insiders
    Store and Achievements missing from Beta Android App: I'm using the new beta android xbox app and love all the speed and design improvements. However, I cAnt find achievements or the store anywhere. Those seem like big things to remove from the app...
  4. Watch Tab missing in Alpha Skip-Ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Watch Tab missing in Alpha Skip-Ahead?: [IMG] I may have just overlooked it but why is the 'Watch tab' no longer in the dashboard? It has been like that with the past few Alpha Skip-Ahead updates. Is it not coming back?...
  5. Missing "I" font in some Game Pass titles

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing "I" font in some Game Pass titles: I have a strange font issue in spesific Game Pass titles. I have experienced this issue in Wasteland Remastered and Battletoads so far. "I" character (capital "i") is missing in menu texts. In...
  6. Mass effect andromeda missing DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass effect andromeda missing DLC: I'm unable to play any off my saved games on mass effect andromeda on my xbox as I'm missing the dlc for it [img] 62358fb9-ffef-4e97-be57-a3e5680ec04f
  7. Missing Dante's Inferno DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Dante's Inferno DLC?: I have purchased all the Dante's Inferno DLC on the Xbox 360 but none of it is showing up on Xbox One. It is asking me to re-purchase everything. I have attempted to download it again by...
  8. Missing purchase option

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing purchase option: I've been wanting an answer for this question for a while. They've even been flexing on me because I couldn't do it. Why can't I purchase any music With groove? I do have plans to get more credit...
  9. Wishlist missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wishlist missing: wishlist is gone on my xbox one from a couple days ago It does show up on the web page Is there any set up i may try? Thanks and sorry for my english 5593573c-1c43-4e80-b4a7-7baf1f41de20
  10. 50, 000 Rewards points missing from account

in XBoX Rewards
    50, 000 Rewards points missing from account: Hi, I bought a brand new Xbox One S January 10 2017. On the xbox.com page it says you will receive 50, 000 points for buying a brand new xbox one s. My rewards website statement shows no...