Missing a game from my library?

Discus and support Missing a game from my library? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there, I went to reinstall WWE 2k15 on my xbox one, and I am not finding it in my library. I had the thought that maybe it was one of the "games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ON3STA8, Oct 7, 2019.

1. ON3STA8
    ON3STA8 Guest

Hey there,

I went to reinstall WWE 2k15 on my xbox one, and I am not finding it in my library. I had the thought that maybe it was one of the "games with gold" games, so I went through my purchase history, and sure enough it's in there... but the game isn't showing up
    in my library. Please help.

:)

ON3STA8, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Buachaill Dona Win User

Games missing from my account

3. AridLizard Win User

on your XBONE, go to My Games and Apps and highlight Just Cause 3, then press the menu button (3 horizontal lines) and select manage game and add-ons to see if you can reinstall the DLC from there
  4. XVertigoX94 Win User

Yep, on my account, when I got the console in the winter. They aren't under "installed" nor "ready to install", and when I check the Just Cause 3 page on the store it just has the option to buy the DLC again. No external hard drive, power cycle didn't
    solve it.
  5. ON3STA8 Win User

It has disappeared from the store, as well.
  6. Sir Lancealot83 Win User

Ok. Try signing in
    here
    . It’ll take you to all the dlc associated with you account.
Thema:

1. Missing a game from my library? - Similar Threads - Missing game library

2. Game missing from gold library

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game missing from gold library: My gold is currently active. I acquired dead island via games with gold in Feb 2014 along with toy soldiers: cold war. I Installed dead island on my Xbox. It's in my installed games list but when...
  3. Games going missing from library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games going missing from library: So I logged in to my console today to find almost 20 games uninstalled from my console. 11 were in ready to install but the rest arent. My debit card that i have on file just expired so i thought...
  4. Missing some games on ready to install library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing some games on ready to install library: So... Remember when pubg was free and all you had to do is just claim the game and you get the copy, yep it's missing now and Elder Scrolls Online too, and I have to buy them in to download now....
  5. Xbox 360 Games Library cover art missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Games Library cover art missing: Ok, since we have 2 similar topics up, but no solution to the topic in question, I am making this post in the hopes this gets addressed. So, around the last update on 360, most of the games in...
  6. Games with Gold - Supreme Commander 2 Missing from games library

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games with Gold - Supreme Commander 2 Missing from games library: Hi, I purchased supreme commander 2 for free earlier in the month using the games with gold bonus, however have gone to play the game and it doesn't appear in my library. The same issue occured...
  7. Some games with gold titles missing from library/ready to install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some games with gold titles missing from library/ready to install?: Hi all, I have noticed some games with gold titles going missing from my library, specifically Rayman 3 hd which i only just downloaded last week. Others i have noticed: assasins creed 3 & red...
  8. xbox one game with gold missing from library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one game with gold missing from library: as of now I'm have games that I have played that I got with my games with gold are now missing from my game library "thief / sunset overdrive and lovers in dangerous spacetime. looking around...
  9. Xbox one games with gold missing from library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one games with gold missing from library: i have recently purchased an Xbox one (01/Oct/2015) and had previously (since April) been adding to my library every games with gold for Xbox one from my Xbox 360 as i knew i would get one(the...
  10. Games with Gold are now missing from library

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with Gold are now missing from library: Greetings, Out of nowhere now all my games with gold are missing from my ready to install section? Im missing over 30 games. Can you explain this or fix please? 616937a9-7dd4-4376-9da8-e0783f761345