Missing account?

Discus and support Missing account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently, I went to go on my Xbox360 and get some play time in, but when I looked at my account, the gamerscore was 0, my avatar was blank, and when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XCoOlStOrYbRoX0, May 27, 2014.

1. Missing account?

Recently, I went to go on my Xbox360 and get some play time in, but when I looked at my account, the gamerscore was 0, my avatar was blank, and when I signed in, all my save files on all my games were gone. It also gives me the option to sign in again as
    myself, and I get the error code 80072EF3. Can I have some help?

:)

XCoOlStOrYbRoX0, May 27, 2014
  2. Munkey Boy
    Munkey Boy Guest
    Missing / wanted features

Tones is spot on. The 360 wireless pads were always wireless so no switch was needed. The new XB1 pads are wired data when plugged in with any USB cable, wireless when not.

Munkey Boy, May 27, 2014
  3. ogunther
    ogunther Guest
    Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Deluxe Edition - Season Pass shows "Owned" but I cannot install and am not getting the SP DLCs

Just to be clear, here are the items I paid for (via the Season Pass) that I am still missing:

Assault Pack:

- 2 Frag Grenades (Missing)

- 2 EMP Grenades (Missing)

Tactical Pack:

- 3 Smoke Grenades (Missing)

- 2 Gas Grenades (Missing)

Additional Season Pass Items:

- 4 Praxis Kits (Missing)

- 1000 Crafting Parts (Missing)

- 5000 Credits (Missing)

- 5 Booster Packs (Missing)

- 20 Chipsets (Missing)

This is not only affecting me but other players as well. When are we going to receive the items we have already paid for?

Here is the thread on Square-Enix's site (http://forums.na.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=190774) showing even more people affected. We need an answer otherwise we'll
    be forced to take action to get our money back.

ogunther, May 27, 2014
  4. Missing account?

Looks like your game tag could be corrupt, delete the system cashe and if that doesn't work you might need to delete and re-download your gamer tag, but make sure you know what your Microsoft account and password is.

That error code odes indicate that their might be a connectivity issue so before you delete your gamer tag just do a network test.

nevillefarrell, May 27, 2014
  5. US Revenge Win User

Aliens: Colonial Marines =)

game will be hit or miss, tbh, probably miss.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Games with Gold - Vegas and The Crew

No if you missed a sale or promotion you missed it
  7. Photonimus Win User

Internet connection

I'm just amazed Miss Ermine completely missed that.
  8. Th3 Tater Win User

Live Gold Family Pack - Family Centre

It's been hit or miss on Firefox and Chrome. Usually miss.
  9. Red Clown Win User

BF3 vs. BC2

I always miss the game I played before. Missed Modern Combat when Bc1 came out. Missed Bc1 when Bc2 came out. Now only slightly miss Bc2. change at first is very difficult.
Thema:

Missing account?

1. Missing account? - Similar Threads - Missing account

2. Minecraft missing from account?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft missing from account?!: I bought Minecraft back in 2013 and haven't really played it since. That would be the Java edition because there was no Windows 10 version at the time. I tried migrating my old Mojang account to...
  3. i miss my friends and account i had for over 10 years utill i got hacked ;( I hope you guys...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i miss my friends and account i had for over 10 years utill i got hacked ;( I hope you guys...: play one for me RopeyStudmuffin :'''( sucks getting hacked and you cant trust anyone anymore 8a752691-693c-4812-9f77-4a1cd6a8cc02
  4. Xbox account service age missing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account service age missing.: Hello, I have recently noticed that my Xbox service age, (the number in the profile screen) is missing. Is this a common issue, and is it possible to get it back?...
  5. Anyone Else Suddenly Missing All Their Games From Their Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone Else Suddenly Missing All Their Games From Their Microsoft Account?: Purchases made from as far back as 2017 have all disappeared from my account, and tech support can't/won't do anything about it. Anyone else run into a problem like this? Every game I've ever...
  6. Microsoft account on Switch missing items

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account on Switch missing items: I've had Minecraft 360 for years and amassed quite a bit of skin, texture, and mashup packs. Recently I bought Minecraft on my Switch as well so I could cross-platform with some friends. One...
  7. Owned game missing from account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned game missing from account: hello! i own a copy of gears of war 4 which included all previous games as a bonus, which is pretty cool. Unfortunately though, after quitting game pass, gears of war 3 is suddenly not in my...
  8. Missing minecoins after connecting my grandson's nintendo switch minecraft account to a new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing minecoins after connecting my grandson's nintendo switch minecraft account to a new...: I created a Microsoft account for my grandson so he could join my Xbox based Minecraft world using his Nintendo switch. He was able to join and play on my world but afterward, he couldn't find any...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition missing from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition missing from my account: So in early 2018 I've bought java editon minecraft which went with a redeemable code for windows 10 minecraft which i've used, i've played the game for a long time until i reset my laptop which...
  10. OLD account and gta 5 is missing from my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OLD account and gta 5 is missing from my games: I pyrchase gta 5 off of the microsoft store while I was on 360 and it does not come up in my owned games on 360 however gta 4 does is there any solution to this 48753f75-ec8b-4581-9014-3b40f3f409e5