missing achievements

Discus and support missing achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have played the campaign multiple times and have only received the achievement for completing the campaign. I have not received the achievements for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mathetes753, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Mathetes753
    Mathetes753 Guest

missing achievements

I have played the campaign multiple times and have only received the achievement for completing the campaign. I have not received the achievements for the specific missions nor the other actions

:)

Mathetes753, Apr 30, 2015
  2. FranchizeFX
    FranchizeFX Guest
    Missing Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Achievements?

I unlocked achievements after unlocking those missing ones for a few days and they all registered without a problem! The missing achievements never registered with my gamerscore, so the problem never fixed itself!

FranchizeFX, Apr 30, 2015
  3. Grimysoul
    Grimysoul Guest
    games not showing up in the achievement list

Achievements are unlocking and are being shown in recent achievements but the game itself is missing from the achievement list

Grimysoul, Apr 30, 2015
  4. Grimysoul Win User

games not showing up in the achievement list

Achievements are unlocking and are being shown in recent achievements but the game itself is missing from the achievement list
  5. WPAK Win User

Transfer of Xbox 360 achievement score to Xbox One

Hi there,

are you missing some achievements as score or missing everything from the 360?

When I look at your profile on xbox.com it shows both xbox one and 360 achievements and score.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Campagin Story

Or go back and get the missed achievements
  7. FranchizeFX Win User

Missing Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Achievements?

I unlocked achievements after unlocking those missing ones for a few days and they all registered without a problem! The missing achievements never registered with my gamerscore, so the problem never fixed itself!
  8. AndroidSnow Win User

Achievement issue

Hi Miss Vanquish. All the achievements on Xbox One, will not appear on Xbox 360. You quiet, achievements will be there. ;)
Thema:

missing achievements

1. missing achievements - Similar Threads - missing achievements

2. Missing achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing achievement: I unlocked the 'almighty' seal on destiny 2 but havent gotten the 'seal the deal' achievement, waited a couple of days and still not got the achievement d590589f-3f7b-4627-ba48-e33c5ba3b765
  3. Missing all Xbox achievments

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing all Xbox achievments: Few weeks ago i noticed my gamerscore dropped from 110k down to 45k, basically its all gone except for my 360 achievements. Now i did do some googling and saw there was an issue that has since...
  4. Achievements Gone Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements Gone Missing: I have had the same account for a long time and have hunted down many achievements. From playing games at the hardest difficulty or replaying the same game twice to hit some I've missed along the...
  5. missing achievements and gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    missing achievements and gamerscore: today i got 3 achievements in planet 51 and only one of them counted but the other two didn't, now me gamerscore is incorrect it should be 175,000 or more not 174,900 or my xbox one shows 174,800....
  6. Missed Achievements

in XBoX on Windows
    Missed Achievements: I bought the GamePass and I was passing the campaign of several games, at the beginning if they gave me the achievements, but after a moment they stopped giving them to me and I don't know how to...
  7. Logros desaparecidos[Translation-Missing Achievements]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logros desaparecidos[Translation-Missing Achievements]: Mi logros desaparecieron los de one me salen en cero y solo me cuenta lo de xbox 360 tenia 74 mil puntos de logros y ahora solo me cuenta 8 mil que sucede [Translation-My achievements...
  8. Missing gamerscore and achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing gamerscore and achievements: Hi logged into my xbox today and noticed i was short over 100k in gamerscore and several games both new and old were reading there achievement progress as 0/1000. Have tried resetting my console...
  9. Missing achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing achievement: Hi I have been back and forth with microsoft for 5 days i spoke with someone on February 1st. I unlocked an achievement on batman Arkham origins for 25G it added to my score. And it got me to...
  10. missing achievements case number:1488352201

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing achievements case number:1488352201: My achievement in xbox does not match the one I have in steam account even though they are connected. Is there a way to match the achievements in the two platform? [img] [img]...