Missing add-on

Discus and support Missing add-on in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I bought Wolfenstein Yongblood Deluxe edition on disc. While the game was installing I redeemed the code for the deluxe add on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HulkingTrout369, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Missing add-on

I bought Wolfenstein Yongblood Deluxe edition on disc. While the game was installing I redeemed the code for the deluxe add on and when i selected confirm it just vanished. It wasn't in the queue it wasn't downloaded and when i tried redeeming it again it
    said that it was redeemed. Do you know something about this or how can I get my game add on? Thanks

:)

HulkingTrout369, Jan 15, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Missing add-on

Hello HulkingTrout369,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you redeemed a prepaid code for an add-on, but the add-on is not appearing in your games and apps list. The add-on may have already been installed on the console. We recommend checking the

manage game & add-ons section
    of Wolfenstein: Youngblood. This area will show any content that has already been installed for that specific game. The article we provided explains how to locate this area. Do you see the content in the ready to install section
    of the games and apps list? Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Missing add-on

4. onyxishere Win User

Missing add-ons

Go to your download history and the add ons should still be there for you to download.
  5. Oraclea Win User

game add-on missing

You shouldn't have to purchase it again. Please try the following steps to resolve your issue:

Try a power cycle of your system- hold the Xbox button on the front of your Xbox for 10 seconds until it shuts down, wait a few seconds, then turn the system back on. Then try accessing Hot Wheels again.

If that doesn't solve your issue, check your "Ready to Install" section and see if it's showing there. If it is, install it and see if the issue is solved.

If that doesn't work, contact Xbox Support via phone. You can find the appropriate number for your contact region at this link: http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=false. Best
    of luck!
  6. EighthPlate1144 Win User

game add-on missing

I'm having the same issue and none of those suggestions work.
Thema:

Missing add-on

1. Missing add-on - Similar Threads - Missing add

2. add ons missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    add ons missing: new xbox one s minecraft edition came with addons 'starter pack' and 'creators pack' and i am missing 3 of the 6 from 'creators pack' -- relics of privateers, wildlife savanna, purebdcraft. i...
  3. Add ons missing from gears 5 game pass ultimate on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add ons missing from gears 5 game pass ultimate on Xbox: I have xbox one x and have the game pass ultimate and downloaded the gears 5 ultimate edition but the add ons are missing, have reinstalled it and still nothing, any advice would be much...
  4. I can't add the ODST to my MasterChiefCollection. I missed some code?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't add the ODST to my MasterChiefCollection. I missed some code?: I've the MCC. I've migrated from a 360 to Slim to new Xbox One and now I installed the MCC and its missing Halo 3: ODST . I own the 360 version (I know I've played it and tried loading it). But...
  5. Missing add on Divinity original sin2 pre order DLC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing add on Divinity original sin2 pre order DLC: Missing pre order bonus for Divinity original sin2. cddfcf34-5dcb-4c61-805c-c0fdb5b75a89
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Game Add-Ons Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Game Add-Ons Missing: To whom it may concern, I purchased Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition several weeks back and have had a good time playing it. What I didn't realize though is that the Ultimate Edition comes with...
  7. Add on content missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add on content missing: Hey All, So awhile ago I purchased and uninstalled the game Hitman world of assassination the Full Season to clear some space. Now recently I noticed that the game was on a Gold deal for free so...
  8. Add ons option missing in store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add ons option missing in store: hello, I’m reporting something wrong with the xbox one store Canada on console. The option to look and buy dlc is missing from in the store option. Here is a picture of showing the option that...
  9. Purchases Gone Missing / Unable to Add New Purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchases Gone Missing / Unable to Add New Purchases: Hello, I had previously purchased a handful of resource packs / skins, and after some time away, decided to rejoin with the addition of the Better Together patch. It appears that my purchases are...
  10. game add-on missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game add-on missing: i just fired up my xbox 1, to play some forza horizon 3, i went to the hot wheels icon to finish off some races i have there and an icon popped up asking me to buy the hot wheels add-on even...