Missing Aftermath Story Mortal Kombat 11.

Discus and support Missing Aftermath Story Mortal Kombat 11. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, I purchased the Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Add-on bundle. Every character and skin loaded in except its saying I have to buy the aftermath... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by notzor, May 4, 2021 at 1:02 PM.

1. notzor
    notzor Guest

Recently, I purchased the Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Add-on bundle. Every character and skin loaded in except its saying I have to buy the aftermath story. When it clearly says aftermath included. I’m on Xbox One S Please help.

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath not for purchase on XBOX.

3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath

Here is a link to another thread with the same question

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/mortal-kombat-11-aftermath-not-for-purchase-on/b29878c7-af00-44b7-8dba-318f209f76d8
  4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Who’s enjoyed the MK11 free weekend?

I really loved exploring the krypt in mortal kombat 11 and the game is good but, i felt a little bored during story mode
  5. blueamcat Win User

Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath not for purchase on XBOX.

6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Mortal kombat 11 Aftermath DLC

Have you tried finding mortal kombat 11 in your list of games and highlighting it and pressing the menu button on your controller, then clicking on manae game & add ons? Then see if there is anything under ready to install.
Thema:

1. Missing Aftermath Story Mortal Kombat 11. - Similar Threads - Missing Aftermath Story

2. missing content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing content: I have bought apex coins numerus times but they dont show up on my accaount 82c151b4-bfcc-4600-ac22-a6178c5c81ba
  3. My report a problem is missing on latest beta build. Tried restart not resolved

in XboX Insiders
    My report a problem is missing on latest beta build. Tried restart not resolved: [IMG] submitted by /u/Vivid_Farm_4135 [link] [comments]
  4. Report a problem missing from options.

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem missing from options.: [IMG] submitted by /u/tow_hide [link] [comments]
  5. Remote control code settings missing

in XboX Insiders
    Remote control code settings missing: I don't seem to be able to find the TV/AV remote control code entry screen in the settings since the last update. Is anyone else having this problem? Our AV system gave up and I can't configure...
  6. Mass Effect Andromeda Issue with missing DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Mass Effect Andromeda Issue with missing DLC: Hi, Firstly, very impressed with the streaming service, it's a much smoother experience than I had expected! Small issue to report: I've been playing Mass Effect Andromeda on XBox1 so I played...
  7. flight simulator.. missing planes and marketplace is grayed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    flight simulator.. missing planes and marketplace is grayed out: I get so frustrated with this game so much. I purchased the premium version.. why am I missing planes and why is the marketplace now grayed out? This should be easier and just work when you...
  8. Game installed using Game Pass catagorized as 'owned', missing Game Pass stamp

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game installed using Game Pass catagorized as 'owned', missing Game Pass stamp: So, I apparently own Destroy all Humans because it says I own it, also the Game Pass badge at the bottom of the game icon is completely non-existing. I just got this off Game Pass, so I...
  9. Missing my old gamer pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing my old gamer pic: I had a Jason vorhees gamer pic on my xbox 360 but can't find it on my xbox 1s 2f836ac0-e322-4dca-8721-01be8dce512e
  10. Missing 39,904 gamerscore/achievements (was over 42,000), been 3+ days with no resolution...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing 39,904 gamerscore/achievements (was over 42,000), been 3+ days with no resolution...: Hello all, I'm beginning this with I am now missing 39,904 gamerscore. Upon my first correspondence with Xbox Support almost 4 days ago, my gamerscore went from 50,404 to a whopping 7,570 out of...