Missing Apex Founders Pack and Gears of War 4 for Xbox bundle

Discus and support Missing Apex Founders Pack and Gears of War 4 for Xbox bundle in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; How do I get these. I promised them to my girls as part of their B-day gifts, and they didnt recieve them. I need them for their account...not my own.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ThatGuyG13, May 6, 2019.

1. ThatGuyG13
    ThatGuyG13 Guest

How do I get these. I promised them to my girls as part of their B-day gifts, and they didnt recieve them. I need them for their account...not my own.

:)

ThatGuyG13, May 6, 2019
  2. Source 310 Win User

Did they check all the papers in the box? There should be two codes and not actual games. Hope this helps
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey ThatGuyG13

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

Are you stating that you have that content on your account?

Purchases that are made under a specific account, stay on that account. There is no way to transfer this content unless you share it using the

Home Xbox
    feature.

Take in mind that you can only set-up one Home Xbox at a time, and that if you are attempting to share with more that one individual, you will need to purchased that content on the 3rd account.

Note you can always
    gift
    the content to another individual, but this requires you to choose that option before buying it.

Content that is bought on your account can be used, as long as you are connected to Xbox Live.

To
    set-up your Home Xbox
    :

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Personalization, and then select
      My home Xbox.
    [*]Do either of the following:

• Select Make this my home Xbox to designate the console as your home Xbox.
    • Select Remove this as my home Xbox to remove the designation.

If you can clarify what exactly is happening with the content, we can further assist you with this.
  4. ThatGuyG13 Win User

OK...I purchased the Bundle for my daughters birthday. If I bought then I was supposed to recieve Gears of War 4 and The apex legends Founders pack as part of the deal. I had it shipped to my daughters mothers house, and when my daughter recieved it on
    her Birthday, two of the games I told her she was getting were not in the package. CHECK YOUR RECORDS....I own the Gears of War 4 limited edition XBox already. I want my daughters games for her, thats all I was saying. You offered it as incentive, so please
    honor that and get them those two games.
  5. EdragonXX Win User

Gears of War 4 LE Console Content Download Error

Same problems, and not only Gears of War console bundle contencty pack is missing but also season pass and all other DLC's too...
  6. fire31337 Win User

Missing Vintage Del pack from Gears of War 4 xbox one s

http://news.xbox.com/2016/07/14/int...d-edition-2tb-bundle-first-custom-xbox-one-s/

"We’re also throwing in the Pre-Order Vintage Del Gear Pack plus six additional Gear Packs to make sure that fans are fully stocked."

it is stated in this link posted by the xbox website that the Vintage Del pack would be included in this bundle. i purchased this bundle in the confidence I would receive all content that's advertised. this was the only thing preventing me from pre ordering
    the digital game from the Microsoft store. This is not what I payed $450 for!! :(
Thema:

1. Missing Apex Founders Pack and Gears of War 4 for Xbox bundle - Similar Threads - Missing Apex Founders

2. GAMERS WITH LARGE LIBRARIES ONLY! Missing software/purchase history glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAMERS WITH LARGE LIBRARIES ONLY! Missing software/purchase history glitch: Do NOT REPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE ENTIRE POST! This is NOT a thread for moderators or the support team to post their mediocre "back-pocket" answers in. Only to observe... Also as stated in...
  3. Missing pre order content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing pre order content.: Me and a friend have pre-ordered borderlands 3 super deluxe edition and we haven't gotten the pre order content eadb50dd-5fb7-47e9-a33a-f2d0ecfa69ad
  4. Gears of War 5 PC install missing .dll's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 5 PC install missing .dll's: Hi, I'm kinda fed up downloading gears of war 5 for the third time now and its still giving me this missing the C++ dll's you require SVC140 VC140 and another but they are all coded with 140. Ive...
  5. Missing Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Games: Hi guys. I'm currently having a issue downloading games and dlc. The games are no longer on my purchase list. I own WWE2K15/16/17 and all 3 of them with all the DLC are missing from my games and...
  6. Missing Perk Menu?????

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Perk Menu?????: So I have been playing almost a week now and just realized I am missing this in game perk menu in horde mode lol. First picture is of my game and second is my Wife's. Anyone have any clue how i...
  7. Sound is missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound is missing: A few months ago the sound disappeared in some aps. Now I cant use them. when playing a downloaded movie, the sound only works in the movies&tv application c35854d5-e4f4-489f-835d-3b12b4e91c3e
  8. Gears 5 Missing DLC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Missing DLC: I bought the Gears 5 UE on windows with all of the DLC, however when I am in game I am missing the halo reach skins. I have the terminator skins, so I am not sure why I am just missing the halo...
  9. Missing 1,000 APEX Coins Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 1,000 APEX Coins Promotion: Good afternoon! I purchased the Xbox live gold 1 month subscription promotion on the dashboard on April 14th, 2019, and it said I would get 1000 apex coins with the purchase, by June 30th, 2019....
  10. Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo: Hey folks, Support asked me to post here. During the period of 11th of April - 12th of May 2019 Xbox ran a promotion where you could get 1 month of Xbox Live AND 1000 Apex coins for $1. My dad...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why has my apex founders pack disappeared